Battlefield Hardline beta

Started by Jamman, June 15, 2014, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You can go to the Battlefield website and sign up on the front page. It is a lot of fun for me so far. OR if you just want to watch some game play, I always enjoy watching this YouTube channel for new games.

Btw, it might take a couple days for them to email you.

Yea I saw this on Battlelog yesterday, waiting for the 360 beta...
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

I'm in the beta! It's beta software but it's still fun to play.

I'm aeriaglorismpc on origin. Add me if you guys want to get some games in. :)

#TYBG

I signed up for the Beta access a few hours ago. Thankfully PS3 users only have to wait until fall for access.
Honestly all I'm really concerned about is the exclusive, awesome looking camos that come from being a Beta player. Lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Stumbled across this old topic...

It's been long since PS3 Beta sign-ups were told that we would get the Beta access "soon".
Me and some friends have already assumed they've cancelled the project's PS3 and Xbox360 versions, even though no news about it was announced.

I'm honestly a little bummed, but one of my friends recieved the PC beta and told me that the game just sucked anyway, and would much rather enjoy the heists of Payday instead of Hardline.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ևltimσ on November 04, 2014, 07:38:52 PM
Stumbled across this old topic...

It's been long since PS3 Beta sign-ups were told that we would get the Beta access "soon".
Me and some friends have already assumed they've cancelled the project's PS3 and Xbox360 versions, even though no news about it was announced.

I'm honestly a little bummed, but one of my friends recieved the PC beta and told me that the game just sucked anyway, and would much rather enjoy the heists of Payday instead of Hardline.
Knowing how DICE has such a massive fan base and following that will devour anything they release, it's doubtful the game will effectively tank, however it will hit the fans who have common sense pretty hard.

They'll lose a chunk of their sales, but it won't be anything drastic most likely.

They announced at E3 that only PC and PS4 would be getting beta access, though, so that's nothing really.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I'd totally forgotten to listen to anything coming from E3... guess I just wasn't worried enough about it this time.  :slap:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

The game won't be dropping until early 2015 and that's assuming they won't delay it again.

#TYBG