Well hello.

Started by Adonael, October 12, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello I am Adonael. I owned and played battlefront I and II on PlayStation 2. I never had the chance to experience these games online and with the new battlefront on the horizon  (I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.) I was looking for somewhere to relive the memories of my favorite, The original battlefront, but online. AI can only keep you entertained for so long.

Besides that I am a avid sim racer and enjoy a few rounds of Unreal Tournament 99' on occasion. Well I think that's enough about me for the moment.

Welcome to the community! Most people here are PC players but if you grab a PC copy we occasionally have little get togethers online. You'll also have to get the GameMaster patch to play online:

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1147
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Adonael on October 12, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

Besides that I am a avid sim racer and enjoy a few rounds of Unreal Tournament 99' on occasion. Well I think that's enough about me for the moment.

*FREAK OUT MODE ENGAGED*

Hello fellow sim racer! 

...I'm not alone!

Feel free to share more about the sim racing. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on October 12, 2015, 05:15:04 PM
*FREAK OUT MODE ENGAGED*

Hello fellow sim racer! 

...I'm not alone!

Feel free to share more about the sim racing.
Wish I could be apart of that. I unfortunately lack the funds for that. :P

Welcome to the site, there might still be a few players on ps2 but no one's been on this site for a while. You can get the pc version very cheap on amazon now though and there's still players on that, we just had some issues with the master server recently.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I forgot to elaborate that I have it on pc now and that was part of the reason I looked for something like this. I figured the ps2 scene would honestly and truly be gone by now.