Back From Inactivity

Started by Ultimo, November 16, 2013, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, sorry I was gone so long! It's me, Ultimo/Overkill. I'm glad to say I'm done with all that brony crap that was going on with me. It's good to be home to SWBFGamers!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Welcome back from the darkside.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome back to the relationship
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

You wouldn't begin to understand what's on that side.
You also wouldn't comprehend the number of cookies, if you get that reference...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I don't

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sup. How's Algebra going? (Or whatever school subject that made you leave in the first place?)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I managed to pass that class last school year, thankfully.
I'm a sophomore now and I am struggling a tad in Geometry but I've got it under control.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Good to see you alive and kickin' Ultimo/King! :D

Also, sorry for not being on tonight at 7 man, was caught up making a forum for an iOS game. :P

Welcome back, I'm glad you've found your soul in the depths of hell.  ;)

Geometry, huh? Watch out for proofs. They'll kill ya!

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 16, 2013, 06:29:57 PM
was caught up making a forum for an iOS game. :P
Do tell!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 16, 2013, 06:31:04 PM
Do tell!

Not trying to derail a thread here, but I was making it for a Minecraft-type shooter game called Pixel Gun 3D. It's actually not that bad of a game, if you can get around the OP'd weapon users who have those in-app purchase crackers. :P

Anyways, I made it today, and I've got the link as a server name (which I'm currently running right now). The game itself is 99 cents, so it's nothing pricey. So far nobody's signed up yet. :P

If anyone has the game and is interested in signing up, here's the forum:

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Pixel_Gun_3D/index/

November 16, 2013, 06:53:44 PM #12 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:56:38 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Its still nice to have this guy back cause he's never going to leave again, just try to leave again King, see what happens. Were gonna tie you up in a basement with a laptop that is firewalled so that it can only get on SWBFGamers

I can say I shouldn't leave again, but for the sake of argument...
As long as I don't actually have to use the laptop I'll be fine.
By the way, firewall bad.

Yes Fisto, it was hell. Or is it...
You see, I've somehow come to this idea that there are personal hells... each one is exactly what you would fear most. I personally wouldn't fear burning around a bunch of other bad people, which is everyone's concept of hell...
My hell would be trapped forever in total darkness. I could not see, hear, or even feel my own body. Htere is nothing in the darkness. The darkness never ends.
That... is my hell.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: King on November 16, 2013, 07:44:20 PM
I can say I shouldn't leave again, but for the sake of argument...
As long as I don't actually have to use the laptop I'll be fine.
By the way, firewall bad.

Yes Fisto, it was hell. Or is it...
You see, I've somehow come to this idea that there are personal hells... each one is exactly what you would fear most. I personally wouldn't fear burning around a bunch of other bad people, which is everyone's concept of hell...
My hell would be trapped forever in total darkness. I could not see, hear, or even feel my own body. Htere is nothing in the darkness. The darkness never ends.
That... is my hell.

That, is deep man. That was a very deep message.  :rock1:

I personally wouldn't know what my own hell is yet though. Not being an outdoorsman makes you afraid of lots of things. :P