New Recruit Here!

Started by jmdaronco, January 29, 2016, 05:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey everyone! I just joined the site and started playing Battlefront for my first time ever 2 days ago. I really like the game and I can't believe I never played it sooner. Better late than never I guess. But I plan on being online here and there from now on. I'm running my game on a Windows 7 netbook from Acer, the Aspire 722. For years I've been a console gamer that's never gamed much at all on PC, but now I plan on getting a beefier PC in the future. I love to play old school classics like Doom and Duke Nukem 3D. I'm also a HUGE fan of the old Splinter Cell games. I don't know why, but the newer consoles and games usually don't interest me much anymore...
I

Welcome  :cheers:

there are not as many of us as there once was, but feel free to join us.  Usually Saturday afternoon US time is a good time for players from Europe and the US to get on-line multiplayer games going. 

Of course, we have a lot of great modders and some good mod maps to try in single player too. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks!! 😀 I haven't used mods before in a PC game, but I'm definitely gonna try that out. I'm sure I'll find some pretty cool stuff...

Welcome to the Front! You can find many of our wonderful mods in the download section (don't worry, they usually include instructions on how to install them) and you can learn how to make your own mods in our tutorials section.

Welcome to the community!  :wave:

There's lots of mod tutorials on both Steam, Youtube and sites like this one that will help you understand how to install mods ;) If you need any help you can also post a thread on SWBFGamers!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Welcome on this community my friend jmdaronco !!!   :cheer: :cheers:

Welcome  :xmastim:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Cool to see new players, welcome to the community :cheers:
I agree with you regarding the new console games