Landing [...]

Started by zaos, June 24, 2015, 02:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, fellows!!!

Well, I am a truly a new player of SWBF 2. Actually, I've tried once or twice before, but never played for too long.
Ok, let's started talking about what's important in this topic... ME!  :xmastim:

I am Brazilian and a big fan of Star Wars.
I used to play the Jedi Knight series games more than the other ones, but I know almost every Star Wars game.
So, in order to play those master pieces, I use a PC (windows) and have never had any problem  8)

The game I most played was Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, once we had a community where we played a RPG using the Jedi Academy with JA+ or OJP mods. Nowadays, the community is dead (not my fault, I was never encharged :D) but I am figuring out how to create a new one, focusing on a new context (maybe The Old Republic era or some years after Order 66). In order to maximize the players experience, we will use a forum and the games Jedi Academy and Star Wars Battlefront 2 (probably) with some mods to create the whole atmosphere ;)

I almost forgot, the website was found during a search over ways to enable the SWBF2 mod The Old Republic to be used in every map. So, you can thank google for that one ;)

Well, I think it is a bit too much.
I hope you all have a good time and let's do what we love: play Star Wars :D

Welcome to the site--let us know if we can help with anything  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet