I just joined

Started by DarthVader1763, June 21, 2015, 04:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 21, 2015, 04:52:15 AM Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:54:06 AM by DarthVader1763
I am a kind and helpful person i'm currently in Secondary School in year 9.
Operating System: PC
what games you play: Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Empire At War (I don't have Forces of Corruption but i want it so badly),  War Thunder, Batman Arkham Origins on Steam...
how you found the site: A youtuber named Kit Fisto to find a executable to play multiplayer without logging into Gamespy.
If anyone here can give me Forces of Corruption, Empire at War Expansion pack on Steam i will be very great full and if you also have a steam account i will add you.
P.S. My Steam username is: AnakinYugi

Quote from: DarthVader1763 on June 21, 2015, 04:52:15 AM
I am a kind and helpful person i'm currently in Secondary School in year 9.
Operating System: PC
what games you play: Star Wars Battlefront 2, Star Wars Empire At War (I don't have Forces of Corruption but i want it so badly),  War Thunder, Batman Arkham Origins on Steam...
how you found the site: A youtuber named Kit Fisto to find a executable to play multiplayer without logging into Gamespy.
If anyone here can give me Forces of Corruption, Empire at War Expansion pack on Steam i will be very great full and if you also have a steam account i will add you.
P.S. My Steam username is: AnakinYugi

Welcome to the SWBFGamers forum, DarthVader1763!

It's good to hear you found us via one of Kit Fisto's vids on here. :D I don't play any strategy games myself, but I believe I know 1 or 2 people on here who may have a copy of Forces of Corruption hanging about. ;)