Hey!

Started by Raysfan00, December 27, 2012, 07:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello Battlefront Fans! I just recently found out about Battlefront I servers shutting down on November 7th...and I was  :( But, I found Tunngle and this site, and now I can play again!  :tu: Can't wait to play some more Battlefront!

Welcome to the website !
I hope ill meet u ingame !
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Hope to see you in-game trooper.
Have a good stay!

Welcome. Always good to see new members. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Oh look a new person!

Welcome to the forums of fruitful fun!

Welcome! Be sure to try out some of our exclusive maps and mods!

Welcome and if you want some action you can join our Intergalatic Clan War.There are four clans(Freelancers Consortium or 212th which you have to join at their apply at their sites or you can join Yak or Elk right here on SWBFGamers) Hope to play ya in game
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Thanks for all your welcomes, is there a specific server you all meet on?

Quote from: Raysfan00 on December 27, 2012, 09:19:11 AM
Thanks for all your welcomes, is there a specific server you all meet on?
The majority of the time, most of us are on the "{PLA}-CloudCity-Fastspawn" server on Tunngle. There is no password, and they are always looking for more players.

Hope to see you on the battlefield.  ;)

OK, one more question.  :P When is the best time to get on? Where there are more players. Thanks!  :)

Quote from: Raysfan00 on December 27, 2012, 09:32:07 AM
OK, one more question.  :P When is the best time to get on? Where there are more players. Thanks!  :)
Actually, as I am typing this message there are several players online. :) Battlefront tends to get busy around mid day. (I'm in CST, though. Not sure what time zone you are.)

Have you ever heard of Xfire? It's a great way to stay in-touch with the other SWBF players. If you're willing to get it, here's the link:
www.xfire.com
It's free and many of the users on this site have it.

You can PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks, will check on that now...I have seen some mod maps that look amazing. Glad I found this site.

What name(s) did you use ingame?