Hi swbf gamers

Started by GCJ, November 18, 2012, 02:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So... two weeks without SWBF was doable but.... I reinstalled my complete computer to find out why I did not see any gameservers. Grrr..  :rant:
I play SWBF from almost the beginning and will not stop. The best game ever for some relaxing fun.
I am glad to find swbfgamers, my gateway to LAN servers and the resurrection of SWBF with other internet gamers.
It is much more fun online, instead of single play. Thanks for your support!  :cheer:
Unfortunately there are not much gamer on Tunngle. Are there more a other LAN servers?
Anyway I will see you, and shoot you some day.....

MOzaRT

Quote from: GCJ on November 18, 2012, 02:18:55 PM
So... two weeks without SWBF was doable but.... I reinstalled my complete computer to find out why I did not see any gameservers. Grrr..  :rant:
I play SWBF from almost the beginning and will not stop. The best game ever for some relaxing fun.
I am glad to find swbfgamers, my gateway to LAN servers and the resurrection of SWBF with other internet gamers.
It is much more fun online, instead of single play. Thanks for your support!  :cheer:
Unfortunately there are not much gamer on Tunngle. Are there more a other LAN servers?

MOzaRT

Gameranger is the second (and sometimes easier) option!

#TYBG

Thanks for joining us!

Tunngle has more players than GameRanger at the moment.   I am trying to promote Friday nights and Saturdays (US time) as SWBF gaming times so we can fill the servers like the old times.  Maybe there is a better time.  Post your thoughts.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome mozart, hope you'll be having a good time here!

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

welcome mozart, I've seen you around for years. glad you were able to find us.

Welcome Mozar :)

Quote from: Buckler on November 18, 2012, 02:34:14 PM
I am trying to promote Friday nights and Saturdays (US time) as SWBF gaming times so we can fill the servers like the old times.  Maybe there is a better time.  Post your thoughts.

We need an euro one :P
I think Mozart is German
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Welcome Mozart, I'm glad you managed to find us here, and I hope I will see you in the servers!  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

welcome Mozart, nice playing with you in the ol' days  :wave:

Quote from: GCJ on November 18, 2012, 02:18:55 PM

MOzaRT
I would get both just to have the option of one or another.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Hey MoZarT! Also I would get xfire if you don't have it already. Then you can easily talk to others and see where they're playing, or ask them if they want to play  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Friday and Saturday evening is possible but for me it is in the middle of the night at (GMT+1 or UTC+1 OR MET) . btw I am not German but Dutch.

CU, MOzaRT