Heh... Shoulda done that 2 years ago... Sorry

Started by majorspidey, January 12, 2016, 04:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 12, 2016, 04:11:24 AM Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:48:23 AM by majorspidey
So hey guys, I'm Mar Speedsman, and major Spidey, or more accurately now, spider, is an OC of mine (yeah, right... I'll explain that, but first things first.
Won't write my bio, discover it yourself! Sorry for that but it just takes to looooong.
Anyway, star wars games I play, regardless of them being online or offline:
Star wars BFI (not that DICE junk)
BFII
KotoR
KotoR II (my name's Lan Speedsman, but for some reason, they always mistake for dinner Meetra Surik, I'm a guy, not an old woman!)
EaW
FoC (fixed the RAM bug, yay!)
RaW(found a torrent and successfully downloaded the mid!)
EpIII (best jedi game ever)
Republic heroes
CWA (I miss that game :()
Republic commando

Games of the above I play (or well, used to) online:
RC,BFI... Whenever there are rooms on gameranger, or a clone wars era in gamemaster

I'm a win 7 user, though I have win 8.1 on a different hardisk on the same computer, the games just don't work, even stuff compatible with it... Oh well, 7 is cooler anyway.

I'm a deviant, a hobbiest (misspelled, IK) artist, please check my gallery and tell me what you think. Criticism is welcomed, just nothing violent.
http://mar-speedsman.deviantart.com
I also write fics, though not as active there, and I have no complete fics. You don't wanna waste your time browsing that amount unless you're in desperate need of reading an adventure time, Jak and Dax, or detective Conan fanfic. Later,I will add Avatar the last airbender,Jackie Chan adventures, and teen titans, and by later, I mean in a couple of years!
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/5804395/mar-speedsman

Android games I play (all this time)
Shadow fight
Star wars commander(looking for an active clan)
Star wars uprising (didn't play it yet)
Star wars galaxy of heroes
GBA simulator with various games
Simcity buildit
Zombie HQ
Marvel contest of champions
Marvel's Avengers Alliance

Edit:
I don't hate star wars battlefront  ©DICE I only hate that it's called battlefront. I think we can all agree it's an awesome game, but it's no battlefront.

Quote from: majorspidey on January 12, 2016, 04:11:24 AM
Edit:
I don't hate star wars battlefront  ©DICE I only hate that it's called battlefront. I think we can all agree it's an awesome game, but it's no battlefront.

Don't worry. I can assure you that a lot of us here agree with you there, including me ;)

By the way, you tried the tower defence game on Android? I would recommend "Star Wars Galactic Defence" as it's a pretty good time passer. I have it, along with Star Wars Commander, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Uprising along with a few other Star Wars games.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Did see it while looking for a long lost mini game of clone wars adventures. Wasn't that similar, so lost hype, but I might download it later