Hello people!

Started by KindaGoodBread, December 28, 2015, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, fellow Battlefront players! I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and SWBF2, which I've played on the Playstation 2, and recently I got the PC version. I joined these forums because I'm interested in the mods/maps people make, and particularly the Episode 7 era mod ( http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10095.0 ) which is how I came across this site.
Some things about myself:
I love Star Wars!
I am a primarily PC gamer
I'm Russian by nationality
Some other games I play are World of Tanks and Star Wars the Old Republic
I heavily prefer the Empire over any other faction.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Front!

Welcome! Glad to have you onboard  :wave: I, too, game almost exclusively on the PC.

Also great to see another SWTOR player around! I love SWTOR and greatly enjoy the new expansion. Welcome to the Battlefront and may your victories be many, soldier  :cheers: Be sure to get the GameMaster server hoster so you can play online with the rest of us!
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Welcome back in game and on this community !! :)  :moo:

Vodddkkaa  :cheers:

Welcome to SWBFGamers  :wave:

Glad to see you're also interested in the whole idea of an Episode 7 era mod :D
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: Ascertes on December 28, 2015, 10:40:00 PM
Be sure to get the GameMaster server hoster so you can play online with the rest of us!

I think I got that, when I go to the "Multiplayer" tab it shows a list of servers. How do I know which ones are yours?

Quote from: KindaGoodBread on December 29, 2015, 02:40:28 PM
I think I got that, when I go to the "Multiplayer" tab it shows a list of servers. How do I know which ones are yours?

The first player in the list is usually the host if it doesn't say PC DEDICATED over on the right. If anyone has free time, we usually hang out on the SWBFgamers server(s).
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.