Sereja_Utapau_Sinkhole.rar

Started by Led, August 11, 2013, 03:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is my converted version of SWBF2 map: Utapau: Sinkhole.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Features:
1. My models, effects, decal, reticules and huds; hex edited sides;
2. most weapon are chargable;
3. secondary weapon for some vehicles added;
4. killable jedi;
5. 5th weapon added;
6. 2nd, and 3rd locals added;
7. decreased effects sides added;
8. SWBF2 sound effects added;
9. New walker, and new hover animation added;
10. Bonus mission added.
11. New glass and gloss render effects added.

Instalation:

1. Put the 028 folder in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn folder

My map, as usualy, overload by effects, so, if you use slow PC, you have to use my "decreased effect sides": from my Decreased_Sides folder, put them, in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\SIDE folder, make backup first.

2. If you wish to play alternative mission.lvl, back up it, and put the new one, from my folder named "Order66_mission", in to your C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\028\Data\_lvl_pc folder.

Order 66 mission story:

CW
After "Order 66" happens, Obi-Van Kenobi, have to survive, fighting Vs droids and clones both at once.

GCW
Magnaguard, need to make clones busy, till main separatists leaders, may safely escape from the republic invasion.

Easter Egg contest: just find my avatar pic, and you win!

KNOWN BUGS:

1. Muzzleflash effects become appear in random places. Not sure, but looks like this bug was added by SWBF creators.
2. IFT-X, from CW era, do not have original sound. Reason unknown. Seems, this time, the game just do not want it, with no any logical explanation.
So, I have to replace it, by combatspeeder and spider walker sound.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

SWEET!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'm never disappointed by your maps Sereja. 
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

August 11, 2013, 07:24:00 PM #4 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 08:52:49 PM by 411Remnant
 :o    ..............those crab droids..................This is why BF1 kicks BF2's butt sometimes, because of extremely well done mods like this. I played it and.....Sereja dice really needs to hire you for the new battlefront.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Thank's guys! :)
Maybe someday, I figure out, how to made my own custom walker animation, and made tridroid for BF1...
Well, perhaps, even if new BF, will be nice, you may be sure: it's cud be much better with my assistance...  :D

Aw darn, crashes no matter how low a setting on CW era...
I can get by with about 30 seconds of imperials though :P

Well, actualy, this map isn't so overloaded, for being crashed...
Not sure, but perhaps, the matter in those "famous" common.lvl.
Try extract it, from my map COMMON folder, and backup your game common.lvl, as it's usualy have to be done, for any map, with AT-RTs.

Now I don't have time to post a huge post but here are my comments.

I love the Utapau scene in Episode III and so many mods have failed to give me that scene in SWBF. Not anymore. Sereja you just made my last day of summer break amazing. It is better quality than even Pandemic made Utapau. Everything is awesome. And I thank you for adding Commander Cody.  8)

I really love this map and it is now my all time favorite mod map for SWBFI. Very great job. It is the best mod map I have ever played, ever. Really a wonderful job.  :cheers:

Thank's! :)
Well, seems, that was a nice "summer map" :D. I wonder, what it's cud be the "autumn map" release...

Bloody grandiose Sereja, surely it's the best re-imagining of a existing map!
Runs pretty darn smoothly on my lazy PC.

Quote from: Sereja on August 24, 2013, 05:44:03 AM
Thank's! :)
Well, seems, that was a nice "summer map" :D. I wonder, what it's cud be the "autumn map" release...
Hmm... I'd be tempted to look for a map that has Autumnal colouration... red's and oranges.

Maybe some form of autumnal Kashyyyk?

Quote from: UNIT 33 on August 24, 2013, 08:18:25 AM
Hmm... I'd be tempted to look for a map that has Autumnal colouration... red's and oranges.

Maybe some form of autumnal Kashyyyk?
Mustafar!

How is mustafar even close to being Autumn?.. Lol

That map is ... Almost neutral feeling season wise. As are a few of the BFII converts.

August 24, 2013, 10:12:19 PM #13 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:13:56 PM by Kit Fisto
Quote from: UNIT 33 on August 24, 2013, 08:18:25 AM
Bloody grandiose Sereja, surely it's the best re-imagining of a existing map!
Runs pretty darn smoothly on my lazy PC.
Hmm... I'd be tempted to look for a map that has Autumnal colouration...red's and oranges.
:happy:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on August 24, 2013, 10:12:19 PM
:happy:
Well, if skin-meltingly hot lava bubbling around an ore extraction facility is what you associate with Autumn... Oh I've gone and started a derailment.

Oooh Utapau, how it so lovely.