Previous topic - Next topic

WOW.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Begun the milking has.....
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

July 22, 2013, 06:10:05 PM #4 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:14:23 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Helios on July 22, 2013, 03:42:48 PM
http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/comic-con-disney-announces-stars-wars-and-phineas-and-ferb-crossover-1200565605/

Never did watch Phineas and Ferb (never had the channel, and even when I did see it I had no care for the show). :P

I think Disney is having too much fun with their new Star Wars purchase. I mean, it's nice to have fun with it, but when you decide to mix up Star Wars with a Disney show like this, it's just a sign that your flaunting the fact that you now have the ability to license ANYTHING with Star Wars. I think Disney needs to cool their jets with the Star Wars crossover ideas, and actually focus on where they could put the Star Wars franchise in their products, while maintaining a good profit and making happy consumers. I can see the crossovers getting old really fast.

Here's an idea for Disney: BRING BACK THE CLONE WARS!!!!

However, I sense this will be soon to come...  :slap:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Well, it isn't like we didn't expect it or see it coming.

Just glad they didn't kick it off with a princess/musical of some kind (though I'm sure that's on it's way as we speak.)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on July 22, 2013, 06:10:05 PM
Here's an idea for Disney: BRING BACK THE CLONE WARS!!!!
I fully expect this crossover to be better than the entire CW show combined...

Lol i cant wait for this film...s terrible feedback xD
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Annnnd my hope in Disney just died a little more...
photobucket limit image removed

Wait it just did?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Helios on July 22, 2013, 06:46:07 PM
Wait it just did?

My hope will either be restored or crushed, depending on how they make Star Wars Seven. Feels like it's going to be a horrible reboot that will try to sink to the level of mainstream media, to make the crowds happy. Without Lucas controlling it's quality and design I feel it has a very good chance that it's doomed to failure.

I'd rather it be an amazing Cult Classic that sold very little, over it being a awful crowd pleaser that was adapted to social comfort zones. Although my opinions still remain unfounded, until a latter time.
photobucket limit image removed

.. and thus a million voices cried in unison and were suddenly silenced ...
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

Quote from: SleepKiller on July 22, 2013, 06:20:53 PM
I fully expect this crossover to be better than the entire CW show combined...
Do you mean this? You can't be serious.

My reaction? "Hold the rage in. Once Episode VII comes and SW Rebels it will all be ok......................it better be ok."

I'm deadly serious. I really, and I mean I really don't like that show.

I know there are members here that do like it. You're allowed to, we all have very different tastes. If everyone in the world liked the same things imagine how boring it would be.