If You Could Only Play 3 Games?

Started by Kit Fisto, June 23, 2013, 06:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i like 機動戦士ガンダム バトルオペレーション (dont know the english name) SWBFI and GTA IV

1:SWBF2, cause all of you know why.
2: Super Smash Bros Brawl: I like to beat people on that game.
2.5: AQWorlds, cause its a fun game.
3: Fat Panda: Its funny and fun.
Derp.

July 22, 2013, 08:59:50 AM #18 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:02:23 AM by DarthNILIUS0517
Star Wars Battlefront - It's a classic and I just can't imagine not being able to play every once in awhile
League of Legends - all my friends play so I tried this game out and now I can't stop , the whole aspect of lanes and unique champions duking it out without any op champions ( really its all a matter of skill ) is fascinating  :tu:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - I don't think this needs an explanation , there is awesome destructibility and vehicles, its just good fun, better than BF3 for me at least  :P
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

1. LEGO Universe: Because it's my favorite game of all time. But now it is no more...  :'( (I'm not really sure this counts because it was shut down, but it is my all-time favorite game.)
2. Star Wars: Battlefront: Because it's my favorite shooter, the community is awesome, and it's really fun to play.
3. Spider-Man 2: Seriously, this game never gets old. After you finish the story, you're only at like 50% complete, and it's always fun to just swing through NYC!
I just can't seem to stay away...