Eliminating Lowrez.

Started by {TcF}Dr.Penguin, September 06, 2012, 03:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You can be sure that if it was easy, it would have been done by now.  If it is not done by now, it is not easy and/or people working on it do not have all they time to investigate it fully.

It is probably best to find an alternative.  We have all come to this problem.  You can always take an existing low-res model and paint it in similar colors to the unit for which you have the hi-res version.  Maybe a helmet antennae is not on the low res or something, but if the colors are very similar, then the units will look ok--and it's the best you can do.

If you can actually find the XSI models, I would be willing to try to learn how to help.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on October 03, 2012, 04:44:57 AM
It is probably best to find an alternative.  We have all come to this problem.  You can always take an existing low-res model and paint it in similar colors to the unit for which you have the hi-res version.  Maybe a helmet antennae is not on the low res or something, but if the colors are very similar, then the units will look ok--and it's the best you can do.
That is a very good idea! :tu:

Thank you for suggestion, but I think I'll just have to do my thing on SWBF2.

I believe that SWBF2 has the same issue, but I could be mistaken.  Anyway, if you have the low res SWBF2 model, then it will also work for SWBF.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

SWBFII calls upon lowrez just like SWBFI but not as much.
Quote from: Buckler on October 03, 2012, 10:45:58 AM
I believe that SWBF2 has the same issue, but I could be mistaken.  Anyway, if you have the low res SWBF2 model, then it will also work for SWBF.
I would try this penguin.