Dc: on LUA it crashes

Started by Delta327, February 08, 2016, 03:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is what I would do, and I know you may not like the idea, restore the shipped sides from the ones you are customizing, then call for your custom side, add your custom units one by one, munge and test, is the only way to be sure, if a specific unit crashes for some reason like geometry, load it with a default one and do another test, restore every change slowly and you will find your problem, to make things easier just restore your mission scripts using the lua.bak files on the scripts folder.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on February 10, 2016, 12:46:49 AM
Here is what I would do, and I know you may not like the idea, restore the shipped sides from the ones you are customizing, then call for your custom side, add your custom units one by one, munge and test, is the only way to be sure, if a specific unit crashes for some reason like geometry, load it with a default one and do another test, restore every change slowly and you will find your problem, to make things easier just restore your mission scripts using the lua.bak files on the scripts folder.

I'm confused on what you are saying? Sorry
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Quote from: Delta327 on February 10, 2016, 07:39:44 AM
I'm confused on what you are saying? Sorry
Replace your CIS the the stock CIS in your lua and test it. Then add back one of the custom CIS units and test it. Do this for every custom unit until you hit a crash. Then tell us which unit you added when it starts crashing again.