SWBF ACOG crosshair?

Started by Helios, September 03, 2012, 01:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
would someone make me or tell me how to make an ACOG crosshair like this [spoiler][http://www.callofdutyseries.com/images/stories/CoD/cod7/weapons/sniper/dragunov/F-Black-Ops-Dragunov-ACOG-Site.jpg/spoiler]
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

You can't.

I want to do it, but you can't it's currently impossible.

I shall endeavour to explain how scopes work again.
The texture you edit responsible for the scope is 1/4 of the whole thing.
That 1/4 you edit is flipped around to create the whole 4/4, but that means everything is reflected and symetrical-ish. This means you can't have the gun at the bottom and not at the top as well, so it would look daft.

September 03, 2012, 01:38:46 PM #2 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:14:05 PM by Buckler
oh well that stinks how about a crosshair like this? the one on the bottom left attached to the stock crosshair?[spoiler]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/callofduty/images/7/75/MW3_rds_reticles.png
[/spoiler]

Yeah that would be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

would you be able to make it mr lemon squeezy?

September 03, 2012, 02:53:38 PM #5 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:16:04 PM by {GLT}Commander Commando Sev
alright so ive created the common.lvl and placed it in the commonn eng folder yet when i start up SWBF it says battlefront.exe has stopped working. any suggestions?

Try putting original swbf common back in. If that doesn't work then I guess re-install! ;)

Well I tried to do what you said kit both reinstall and restart the computer after remunging the common.lvl. Someone help me!!!! Please

Might seem like a simple question but did you intall the latest patch?

Quote from: {GLT}Commander Commando Sev on September 03, 2012, 02:53:38 PM
alright so ive created the common.lvl and placed it in the commonn eng folder yet when i start up SWBF it says battlefront.exe has stopped working. any suggestions?

If your game was working before you installed the common.lvl, just take out the custom common that you made and replace it with the stock common.lvl. It doesn't require you to reinstall your game.