2012 Modding Contest

Started by Unit 33, September 03, 2012, 08:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll try to make my submission before halloween but I'm in the midst of a hurricane so there maybe some issues.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: jdee-barc on October 29, 2012, 12:51:42 PM
I'll try to make my submission before halloween but I'm in the midst of a hurricane so there maybe some issues.
I know how you feel about the Hurricane, and i cant wait to see your mod.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

October 29, 2012, 01:53:17 PM #47 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:09:30 PM by jdee-barc
It's a map from my main mod, featuring some units
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

October 30, 2012, 10:32:19 AM #48 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:45:42 AM by RepublicCommando
Quote from: SleepKiller on October 28, 2012, 10:21:25 PM
Be gone hater of a brilliant OS!

Anyway presuming you stay and see this part of the message. I can't recall if you ever did post a topic about your munging issues although I have seen you complain about them a lot. There is no way Windows is at fault. I use Windows 7 64-Bit to munge everything and I have never ran into problems. I find user errors far more likely. I can't seem to find a topic by you on the subject, make one explaining your problems in detail or direct me to one you have made already.
It might take a bit, but okay xD

Edit:: here is the part I've gotten to so far, I can't do the rest till school is done, and I'll fill you in all the details.  http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5456.0

Okay guys what with Halloween being over it'll be time to vote and give out awards soon, but as there 1 or 2 entries on their way soonish we'll the voting will start on Sunday-ish.