General- ART Gallery

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

February 10, 2013, 06:06:01 PM #61 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:30:09 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Alright, I made two designs for ya, pick which one ya like:

Also, to insert an image, French, you would need to use the image button, which is this one: to put the BBCode  up. Then, you insert the link to the image directly between [ img] and [/ img] (without the spaces from the bracket and the img). I would use imgur, since when you click on the image you instantly get the image and it's link. If you want tho, I can just upload the pics to imgur and you can insert the links instead. :P

February 10, 2013, 06:09:54 PM #62 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:30:06 PM by {212}FrenchFryZ
I'm very confused now  :o
I dont see that button anywhere...
EDIT:I see now I was derping out so much...

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 10, 2013, 06:09:54 PM
I'm very confused now  :o
I dont see that button anywhere...
EDIT:I see now I was derping out so much...

Lol French. Anyways, if you want me to upload the pics to imgur, so that you can put the images in your sig, I can do that if ya want me to. Unless you know how to upload the pics, that's cool. :P

Alright You can upload it since im to lazy and im really dumb when it comes to pictures and such

Alright, here's the links to those userbar sigs:

http://i.imgur.com/j5sAi4Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tOtPjPw.jpg

Just place them between the [ img] and [/ img] parts and it's good to go!

Cool, so then I can just put a link into the picture and it works cool

February 10, 2013, 07:00:39 PM #67 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:04:23 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
What you're doing is placing the image in your forum sig properly with the forums code. Example:

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/tOtPjPw.jpg[/ img]

Now take out the spaces, and you get this:

EDIT: If it's possible, could someone please move all posts up to French's post after Unit's pic to the requests forum? I don't want this whole chat to take up some room on the Art Gallery thread.

K, I have accomplished this but now how do i put the url in :) To much trouble on your part for me but i thank you :)

February 10, 2013, 07:06:38 PM #69 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:09:28 PM by Agent Z
[url=PLACE DESIRED LINK HERE][img]PLACE IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

For example:

^^ Click on that ^^

Yay thanks It took me ten min but I put all that together! hooray! thanks Gm and zam and everyone else that i know

February 12, 2013, 02:13:23 PM #71 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:57:16 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 10, 2013, 07:12:23 PM
Yay thanks It took me ten min but I put all that together! hooray! thanks Gm and zam and everyone else that i know

No prob, French. :D

Anyways, figure I would put something up. This is a World War 1 Poster that I made for history class. (It's not an official project, but she did mention of it, so I made a poster just in-case. :P

I also tried my hand with some gradience in Photoshop, here's a new logo I was working for Alpha Clan.

February 18, 2013, 02:27:32 AM #72 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:14:16 AM by Unit 33
A human heart

(this was on A4 I am Currently drawing one on A1 with extra detail and colouration).

I don't know what to make of ya, Unit. You seem like a mix between a modern artist, and a superb photograhper!

Either way, nice work. I would try my hand with drawing, but I can never seem to get the shading down right, let alone draw much of anything really well (I have shaky hands anyway). :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 18, 2013, 07:19:46 AM
I don't know what to make of ya, Unit. You seem like a mix between a modern artist, and a superb photograhper!

Either way, nice work. I would try my hand with drawing, but I can never seem to get the shading down right, let alone draw much of anything really well (I have shaky hands anyway). :P
Gee thanks!

In terms of illustration you should try a whole bunch of mark-making equipment until you find the one that's best for you... for example; biros, graphic pens, oil paint, ink... I even know one lass who draws in melted chocolate.