0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 25, 2013, 10:05:51 AM
I'll do my best, if we do it is ok to play CC (i don't think I've had that in the ICA yet) and Citadel?
We'll play one team each in GCW era at 4est on Sunday.

I'm really busy at the moment so if another YAK can take over organising I would appreciate it. I know I keep asking but there's still no volunteers. Strange I know :)
If you do want to take over just let me know please, 212 are always very helpful getting more players so it shouldn't be hard.

I would love to attend, but 212 is facing against Alpha on Tunngle and GR at 4 EST as well, so I won't be able to make it to the YAK match (as I am now an official General in Alpha, and we will be having a 2v2 on each end).

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 25, 2013, 10:05:51 AM
I'll do my best, if we do it is ok to play CC (i don't think I've had that in the ICA yet) and Citadel?
We'll play one team each in GCW era at 4est on Sunday.

I'm really busy at the moment so if another YAK can take over organising I would appreciate it. I know I keep asking but there's still no volunteers. Strange I know :)
If you do want to take over just let me know please, 212 are always very helpful getting more players so it shouldn't be hard.
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 25, 2013, 02:13:17 PM
I would love to attend, but 212 is facing against Alpha on Tunngle and GR at 4 EST as well, so I won't be able to make it to the YAK match (as I am now an official General in Alpha, and we will be having a 2v2 on each end).

It is Sunday GM :P it would be tough for 212 to play 3 games at once :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on February 25, 2013, 02:36:06 PM
It is Sunday GM :P it would be tough for 212 to play 3 games at once :D

Hehe, I overlooked that. :P Yeah, you guys shouldn't be to sparse anyway. :P

Sorry about tonight 212, I didn't have time to get a team together or get a server set up. I'm working all day at the moment so I only get the odd few hours off at random times.
I'll try and get another match organised soon (Another two weeks and work will calm down) although it was fun having so many people on Cloud city server. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Strange how nobody's posted about this yet, but we already had our match with 212 on Saturday. Basically, {Alpha} won on CC with 4 guys left, and {212} won on Mos with 7 guys left. Very close matches, I loved it! :D

However, that was the Tunngle side...

{212} Beat {Alpha} both maps on GameRanger, CC was 170-189 in reinforcements, and then proceeded to win on Mos. However on Mos, it was Neon vs Dan and Delta (I was stunned that we lost that one).

Overall, good game 212! Although the GameRanger wasn't as successful member-wise, we all had fun, that's what matters! :D

Agreed! Good games Alpha :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Name of challenging (posting) team 212
    Name of challenged team or open challenge (see below) YAK
    Map:  Bespin: Cloud City
    Team Count : 8on8 (Depends on how many show up  ;) )
    Era : GCW
    Side : Rebels
    Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
    Server modifications and settings : 1.1
    List of acceptable admins from the list : Oven (ovenlovesyou) Nixo (nixo1) Norris (212norris) RepublicCommando (rccommandotac) Roxas (roxas187) Scorpion (5shadowclaw) Anyder

Date : Sunday 3est or est.
    Server host: Led

Quote from: Erudite on March 06, 2013, 05:25:11 PM
    Name of challenging (posting) team 212
    Name of challenged team or open challenge (see below) YAK
    Map:  Bespin: Cloud City
    Team Count : 8on8 (Depends on how many show up  ;) )
    Era : GCW
    Side : Rebels
    Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
    Server modifications and settings : 1.1
    List of acceptable admins from the list : Oven (ovenlovesyou) Nixo (nixo1) Norris (212norris) RepublicCommando (rccommandotac) Roxas (roxas187) Scorpion (5shadowclaw) Anyder

Date : Sunday 3est or est.
    Server host: Led
If there are enough of us 212th, and I am able to get on at 3:00 I'll admin for us.

Maybe i also am able to admin
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

March 07, 2013, 09:15:42 AM #175 Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:19:40 AM by Erudite
I meant 3pm or 4pm est.

March 07, 2013, 09:39:13 AM #176 Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 09:56:22 AM by {PLA}gdh92
I'll do my best but we have a lack of YAK. :)
Is Sunday 4est OK? Or we could try Saturday for a change to see if we can get more players.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I should be able to make it to the battle tomorrow.  You can shoot me a quick PM if I'm not on Xfire at that time.

Ehm...this could be 5pmest...is Europe having a time change? I think we are, no?