3d Modeling [Work In Progress... forever]

Started by tirpider, June 08, 2013, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sereja on July 11, 2013, 10:45:02 AM
Another nice walker: Crab Droid.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Seems, now, I have most of needed props, for Utapau scene ;).
This looks very epic!

That looks awesome! I can't wait for your Utapau map!
But if you include the 212 legion in your conversion don't use the conversion pack 212 skins. Those don't look anything like the 212 legion you see in episode 3.  :)

That is really a nice model. How long did it take for you to make this vehicle?

Thank's, I will try watch the movie, one more time, and see, if I missing something :).
This model, is realy cute, but, actualy isn't very complicated. I made it, in about 4 days.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

That crab droid looks pretty cool.
Derp.

Quote from: Sereja on July 11, 2013, 12:45:15 PM
Thank's, I will try watch the movie, one more time, and see, if I missing something :).
There are a lot of other good 212 legion skins out there, just not the convo pack ones.

This is the shade they are in game:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

This is the shade they are in movie:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The convo pack team made the guys more yellow than orange.

Anyway I really look forward to your map because I want to mow down clones with a Crab Droid!

Quote from: Sereja on July 11, 2013, 10:45:02 AM
Another nice walker: Crab Droid.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Seems, now, I have most of needed props, for Utapau scene ;).

Lovely, Fantastic.
I will never tire of seeing new Star Wars content.
It amazes me at how good you make low poly look, Sereja.
I am looking forward to getting shot down by it. :P

I haven't played it ingame yet but just from the picture I'm liking this guy more than the dwarf spider droid. It looks like the devolopers made this guy!

Now get going with that Utapau conversion! You can't show us something like this and expect us to wait!  :D

what about the HUGE crab droid seen in game Star wars revegen of the sith ?

HUGE tanks, cant crawling inside cis core ship base building, in Utapau SWBF2 converted map, which I try to make. So, there is no reason to make them.
Sometimes, it's hard to make mods for real fans :D. Hope this skin, darky enough, for Kit Fisto:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

aww i wanted to see a huge crab droid on the roof of the base or something :/

Quote from: ϟƘƦƖןןΣx on July 12, 2013, 12:37:21 PM
aww i wanted to see a huge crab droid on the roof of the base or something :/
i prefer it how it is

Quote from: Sereja on July 12, 2013, 10:51:27 AM
HUGE tanks, cant crawling inside cis core ship base building, in Utapau SWBF2 converted map, which I try to make. So, there is no reason to make them.
Sometimes, it's hard to make mods for real fans :D. Hope this skin, darky enough, for Kit Fisto:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

That actually looks spot on, Sereja! I thought at first that was a picture straight from the film! Also like how you have him gunning down the crab droid like the one clone does in the film. :D

Quote from: Sereja on July 12, 2013, 10:51:27 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Dear Lord I'm gona have a heart attack from this Serejaciousness. You're exceeding the previously accepted boundaries of modeling constantly! Great work.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder