Who Will Make the Final Four?

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, March 25, 2013, 07:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top 4 seeds remaining, which is most likely to make it to the final four?

Indiana
0 (0%)
Louisville
0 (0%)
Ohio State
2 (66.7%)
Kansas
0 (0%)
None
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 30, 2013, 07:33:46 AM

March 25, 2013, 07:31:19 AM Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:37:01 AM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
Who will make the final four in the NCAA Men's basketball tournament? We are down to the last 16 teams (Sweet 16) it is pretty easy to see now who has the hot hand in the tournament. Who do you think the final four will be? Can Florida Gulf Coast make it two more rounds and stun the world more? Or will Indiana, Ohiostate, Duke and Kansas roll over everyone? To me Louisville is over rated.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Erudite on March 25, 2013, 09:14:42 AM
Atlanta

Atlanta isn't in it Mart. That's the location of the final games :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

i had ohio winning it all, but right now im in first place for a bracket still cuz i had louisville, witchita state and michigan in the final four so im doing pretty good

Quote from: [FC]Josh on March 31, 2013, 05:14:06 PM
i had ohio winning it all, but right now im in first place for a bracket still cuz i had louisville, witchita state and michigan in the final four so im doing pretty good

Nice!!

Did anyone catch the Louisville player breaking his leg? If you have a strong stomach look it up, its some nasty stuff  :sick:

I was eating a glorious Easter dinner when it happened.  Luckily It was on in the other room so I could rewind it when we were done.  almost lost my glorious dinner  :sick: