For all who think SW1 is a good film

Started by Darth Verik, January 01, 2013, 04:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 03, 2013, 01:26:38 AM
OKAY.

I shall agree to disagree. We're all equally stubborn and I don't like the idea of getting stuck in a perpetual argument.

However. I think what really killed Star Wars for me is the relentless merchandising.
Indeed well put my friend
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Sereja on January 03, 2013, 01:48:39 AM
I do not think, Boba used Jango's armor. It have some difference. Beside, helmet of Jango, was destroed, by some detonator trap. (It was in Clone Wars series).

He actually did use his own fathers armor, after resizing it of course. I know I read about that on Wookieepedia, but as far as the helmet goes, I think the episode you watched was from Season 4. It's where Ventress joins Boba's bounty hunter group, and he does wear a helmet, but it isn't a mandalorian helmet. Unless I've missed some other episode with Boba in it from when he ambushes Windu and Kenobi on the Venator to that episode, then I suppose the helmet was destroyed. But as far as the rest of the armor goes, he pretty well kept most of it, except for the helmet, and he most likely customized it heavily too once he got a name out for himself.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 03, 2013, 01:26:38 AM
OKAY.

I shall agree to disagree. We're all equally stubborn and I don't like the idea of getting stuck in a perpetual argument.

However. I think what really killed Star Wars for me is the relentless merchandising.
I'm going to also say that 1) They stabbed all Star Wars fans with no SWBF3 2)The newer Clone Wars movie 3)That....cartoon thing 4)Trying to make them all in 3D.