SWBF2 ZE "fix" - Runs on Windows 7

Started by VanFanel1980mx, April 29, 2015, 12:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on January 12, 2016, 06:48:00 PM
GT seems to be down, if someone has the fix to reupload it will be highly appreciated, the spacing thing I haven't checked yet.

GT is up, your country is probably IP blocked.

Ginev, if you can find a link, I will make the download available here (with proper accreditation).
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

January 13, 2016, 02:53:00 AM #16 Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:55:11 PM by Led
I think i still have it on my computer.Not sure but if i found it i will upload it since i asked about that in gametoast and someone respond to me with link.I will need some time because my computer is full with dust and i need to clean it  :shrug:

EDIT:Ok i uploaded it in gamefront.Here is my link.However for the people who want to use it on Windows 7.You have to replace the files with your Modtools/data folder (Not your actual map folder but the data folder of the modtools).So just in case make backup of that folder if something bad happen.For me this worked.I dont know for the rest.Its not my fault if this brake your modtools.Do it on your own risk.

Link:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/25431757/data.7z

If link dont work check later.Gamefront sometime delay the uploaded files.

edit by Led:  local link
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1359

January 13, 2016, 06:42:53 PM #17 Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:08:48 PM by VanFanel1980mx
Thanks, looks like I am getting 403 errors in both browsers for some reason, I will try some workarounds, I wonder why GT would block my country though.

EDIT: My country is also blocked by GameFront, what happened? am I a criminal by default or something according to them?

I managed to download the file, interestingly enough there is nothing at first glance that would make ZE work but I will have to install the stuff first to see what's the deal.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on January 13, 2016, 06:42:53 PM
Thanks, looks like I am getting 403 errors in both browsers for some reason, I will try some workarounds, I wonder why GT would block my country though.

EDIT: My country is also blocked by GameFront, what happened? am I a criminal by default or something according to them?

Since May of 2012 most Europeans country has been banned from GameFront....But why, I don't know?

For GT I heard that they got a lot of spams and hacks....
Here's the list of all blocked country on GT :
AZ,KR,CN,UA,FR,IQ,IR,MX,KE,PH,VN,PK,GE,DZ,IN,JO,TR,YE,NL,TH,UZ,KZ,ID,LY,UG,VE,BR,NG,MN,LB,PS,DO,AL,JP,BA,RS,EC,MY,BD,PE,BY,LA,TW,KG
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Quote from: Cdt Fox on January 13, 2016, 10:40:15 PM
Since May of 2012 most Europeans country has been banned from GameFront....But why, I don't know?

For GT I heard that they got a lot of spams and hacks....
Here's the list of all blocked country on GT :
AZ,KR,CN,UA,FR,IQ,IR,MX,KE,PH,VN,PK,GE,DZ,IN,JO,TR,YE,NL,TH,UZ,KZ,
ID,LY,UG,VE,BR,NG,MN,LB,PS,DO,AL,JP,BA,RS,EC,MY,BD,PE,BY,LA,TW,KG
Too bad, I used to share skins and other stuff on GT, I just hope the fix really allows me to continue making maps.
When you create a mod and get no feedback it feels cheap, leave a comment or tell me to go elsewhere.

Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on January 13, 2016, 11:42:58 PM
Too bad, I used to share skins and other stuff on GT, I just hope the fix really allows me to continue making maps.

You can contact Guru to whitelist your IP address, or use a proxy.  There are instructions for contacting him or Teancum here on this website in the stickied post. 

Otherwise, we welcome you here. 

Still doesn't work for me :/ I guess it's just Windows 10? Or can anyone else run it on Windows 10?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Welp, the fix didn't work for me, I would wonder how it works since it doesn't alter Zero Editor itself, I hope there is a workaround eventually, I can still make custom Sides I guess but it will be painful to not have a custom map to test them.

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on January 14, 2016, 08:48:45 AM
Still doesn't work for me :/ I guess it's just Windows 10? Or can anyone else run it on Windows 10?
they run just fine for me (I did buy it via steam, but I don't think that would matter).

BIG NEWS!! first post Updated!

Quote from: VanFanel1980mx on January 14, 2016, 05:34:49 PM
BIG <censored> NEWS!! first post Updated!

OK, now tell us what you did to make it work  :)

Quote from: Led on January 14, 2016, 05:38:07 PM
OK, now tell us what you did to make it work  :)
Check the first post in this thread.