The Clone Wars Battlefield Mod WIP

Started by i2Bros, August 31, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm gonna remove every reward from the game so that nothing like this will happen anymore.
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Yeah I found that issue when I was using Hardcase didn't think the issue expanded that far though lol

Hello, im extremely interested in being an alpha tester. I love star wars and I know alot about it. I have a small Youtube account @ King from Base1studios and I think I could help out with the mod. Thanks ~King

Quote from: KingfromB1S on November 07, 2016, 02:48:52 PM
Hello, im extremely interested in being an alpha tester. I love star wars and I know alot about it. I have a small Youtube account @ King from Base1studios and I think I could help out with the mod. Thanks ~King

12bros I say we at least get 2 more youtubers for the alpha and then the alpha is officially CLOSED

Quote from: LitFam on November 06, 2016, 03:26:06 PM
Commando Droid Bouncing Bug
Apparently the cause of this bug is the lack of MemoryPoolSize so I'll try to increase it.

November 11, 2016, 07:37:59 PM #141 Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 05:19:11 AM by LitFam
12Bros, I think my Super Tactical Droid will be done after you release alpha 1.4

Meaning the first CIS hero is Kalani for alpha 1.5, also it is your choice to determine which map Kalani should be on.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kalani_(super_tactical_droid)

The Z-6 wont be that OP in the final version, right? Because, as of right now, it's godly. In my opinion, there is no reason to play the other classes, other than to be which character the class model is.

Quote from: CommanderHazard on November 21, 2016, 03:14:58 PM
The Z-6 wont be that OP in the final version, right? Because, as of right now, it's godly. In my opinion, there is no reason to play the other classes, other than to be which character the class model is.

I love the 1 hit kills, remember we are trying to make it as close to the star wars tv shows!

Quote from: LitFam on November 24, 2016, 10:19:50 PM
I love the 1 hit kills, remember we are trying to make it as close to the star wars tv shows!
Well you gotta make other classes have OP tools as well. Like I said previously, there isn't a reason to play the other classes.

Quote from: CommanderHazard on November 25, 2016, 10:49:27 AM
Well you gotta make other classes have OP tools as well. Like I said previously, there isn't a reason to play the other classes.

You got no skill!!!!

Quote from: CommanderHazard on November 25, 2016, 10:49:27 AM

In the next versions I'll try to implement some recoil so that you can still stump droids but you'll have to be accurate.

Hi, guys! A little piece of news for everyone! http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-battles-of-the-clone-wars/news/merry-christmas-a-little-present

P.S. Sorry, I know I'm double posting and that this page is inactive by more than 30 days, but please, admins and moderators, be nice, since it's my only WIP page for this mod and there's no reason to create a new post only for this little thing. Thanks for the forgiveness and comprehension.

Hey guys, I think my version of the alpha is bugged. The 501st is meant to be the batallion on Pollis Massa right?

Well, I get the 104th on pretty much every map. Oh and the campaign is the 104th instead of the 501st. (I don't mind this, but there's only a few maps where I get the 501st: The Umbara map)
The years just fly past, don't they?