LucasArts site gone

Started by {PLA}gdh92, June 25, 2014, 02:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not sure if anyone has noticed but it looks like the LucasArts site with all the forums and game patches has been taken down. The only official thing left for FAQ's and patches is here; http://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/STAR-WARS-Battlefront-FAQ
It's a shame, I know there were quite a few people active there across all the games and a lot of old topics.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Huh, I wonder how informative that helpline really is.
Someone should try ringing them up and ask them trivial nonsense about SWBF.

June 25, 2014, 04:29:57 PM #2 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:36:49 PM by Ltin
"What is the first letter of line 6047 in the swbf exe"

How about that unit?
Edit:
Quote from: faq
Can I get the additional game content available on Xbox Live on a CD? I do not have broadband access.
Unfortunately, there is no way to get the additional content for the Xbox version of the game without having access to Xbox Live.
Lies. There is no way to get it anyway.

Lucasforums.com is still up.  I'm honestly amazed it's lasted this long.  Actually, I'm more amazed at how much of a hub it is for older games.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantasmagorical on June 25, 2014, 04:50:28 PM
Lucasforums.com is still up.  I'm honestly amazed it's lasted this long.  Actually, I'm more amazed at how much of a hub it is for older games.

I don't think Lucasforums is related to LucasArts, it is an independent hobbyist thing.

The one I miss is Lucasfiles.com
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Bad timing. I just got my PC yesterday, and I tried to install the patch today. I was wondering why the check for update or whatever sent me there. Crazy bad timing. Really, Really weird. Is the patch available for DL here? There should be!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on June 26, 2014, 09:48:10 AM
Bad timing. I just got my PC yesterday, and I tried to install the patch today. I was wondering why the check for update or whatever sent me there. Crazy bad timing. Really, Really weird. Is the patch available for DL here? There should be!

The patch is here:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=449
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet