Favourite comedies

Started by {PLA}gdh92, March 20, 2014, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 22, 2014, 02:32:16 PM #15 Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:11:57 PM by Ltin
M*A*S *H is pretty good. And last night I saw some movie called cinderfella what awas pretty funny.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 22, 2014, 02:29:45 PM
"We're very sorry. This video is not available in your country."

Good for nothing youtube..

Funny, now you know how us Canadians feel about trying to watch American shows online. :P

In any case, just search up the episode title in YouTube, I guarantee you will find the video uploaded by an American user. If not, just search up Project Free TV and watch it there.

RvB gets it's own category Ltin, Halo Machinima's it's currently first with The Unsocibles in second and Rise of the Spartans in third.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 22, 2014, 02:55:30 PM
RvB gets it's own category Ltin, Halo Machinima's it's currently first with The Unsocibles in second and Rise of the Spartans in third.

Actuallly RvB just fits with Machinimas in general.

If you want some good SWBF ones though, check out Destiny IV or the ever-famous, A Clone Apart.

Na GM, I'll just stick to Halo ones with blue idoits TKing with a tank and a werid guy trying to show you his private part.

March 22, 2014, 04:49:23 PM #21 Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:11:35 PM by Ltin

March 22, 2014, 05:27:46 PM #22 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 05:32:21 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Well what I meant was a category in comedies like TV Comedies, Movie Comedies, Halo Machinima Comedies, etc. Best 500th post. Ever. Of all time :huzzah: :huzzah: :huzzah:                                                                                          EDIT: This orange is gonna take a while to get used to :D

I always turn to Fox Sports 1 when I need a laugh, that channel is such a joke...

Really though, The Middle, and Last Man Standing are usually what I watch.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!