NAR SHADDAA: VERTICAL CITY Play Through

Started by SleepKiller, June 18, 2013, 02:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sereja requested it and here it is a video of me playing through his master piece. Check it out if you,
A. Haven't downloaded the map and are wondering if you should.
B. Want to see what it looks like with all the settings maxed out.
C. Or just enjoy watching SWBF gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/v/2CMXU0d2rys?version=3&hl=en_US;allowFullScreen="true"

Tell me what you guys want to see next!

June 18, 2013, 06:46:43 AM #1 Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:53:15 AM by Kit Fisto
Cool! I'll definitely watch this. Yesterday I played this map on full settings on my Moms MacBook and it was amazing. The detail really stands out and you can see how much time was put into everything.
There isn't an argument as to whether this is one of THE BEST SWBFI mod maps of all time. That's not even mentioning the different missions this map offers.

EDIT: If it's not too much trouble a video of my Rebel Forces Skin while playing online for a couple minuets would be awesome. Just to show that you can play the mod online and showing that you can still play SWBFI online to begin with. Here is the most recent version: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=936

I wish this map didn't crash for me it looks so fun  :'(

Quote from: Phobos on June 18, 2013, 09:53:18 AM
Did you try with vanilla SWBFI? Version 1.2?

Thank's, SleepKiller! :)
Realy fun video. Seems those angry bar snipers, ruin all the imperial assault :D.
That's odd, but in some reason, all the common effects, look's much more intencive on your PC... :confused:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on June 18, 2013, 11:18:56 AM
Thank's, SleepKiller! :)
Realy fun video. Seems those angry bar snipers, ruin all the imperial assault :D.
That's odd, but in some reason, all the common effects, look's much more intencive on your PC... :confused:
If my memory serves correct he is using his legion changer mod which also changes the effects: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=532
I remember because at 800x600 resolution the health/ammo blinking is really big and bright. :shrug:

Quote from: Phobos on June 18, 2013, 09:53:18 AM
I think if a computer can handle a one of Sereja's maps with max settings, SWBFIII should be a cinch :P
Great video, SK.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 18, 2013, 04:16:22 PM
I think if a computer can handle a one of Sereja's maps with max settings, SWBFIII should be a cinch :P
Great video, SK.
oh yeah i got it working now :)
i was not testing it with the default mission lvl, using one without locals caused the crash

160 fps no lag, very nice map.

Can we see nar shadda roof? To kinda keep the nar shadaa theme flowing.

http://www.speedyshare.com/FQ85e/NTR.zip
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Hey, thanks all for your patience; I hear there is a multiplayer port for this incredible map but can't seem to find it!  Does anyone know if it is available, and if so, is there somewhere we can download it?   

There's been attempts at a multiplayer port, but unless I missed something, they've all been met with crashes upon start.  I wish they would work, but something hits the limits of multiplayer.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: {Alpha}Drunken_Master on May 01, 2015, 05:25:37 PM
Hey, thanks all for your patience; I hear there is a multiplayer port for this incredible map but can't seem to find it!  Does anyone know if it is available, and if so, is there somewhere we can download it?
Quote from: Dark_Phantom on May 02, 2015, 08:49:14 PM
There's been attempts at a multiplayer port, but unless I missed something, they've all been met with crashes upon start.  I wish they would work, but something hits the limits of multiplayer.
I suspect it crashes in MP due to the stationary turrets built into the map. They might contain ODF code from BF2 that isn't suppoted in BF1. They would have to be removed from the world LVL or the corrupt lines nulled out. I can poke around with the 010 editor class scripts later to see if this is the case. I still don't know why the map crashes when used in alternate mission LUAs. There could also be ODFs placed in the world using zeroeditor that are stored in the custom sides or another LVL. Only Sereja has all the answers :o

Well, someone (can't remember who) said they played in on tunngle (I haven't gotten that to work but I didn't try very hard).  I would love to get to the point where I understand what might be wrong but I am not quite at that point where I have the freedom to learn it yet.      :(

Try Sereja's reduced effect sides--that seems to work better for MP on other maps.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet