Star Wars Battlefront 1 Series

Started by 411Remnant, May 15, 2013, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2013, 04:44:47 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 05:00:46 PM by 411Remnant

Zero Hour: Geonosis Spire
StarFire Mod Enabled

Here is the pilot episode for a series of mod videos for BF 1. Let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestions. Im open to show case any mods you recommend. A very special thanks to kitfisto for the help. Video is unlisted so its more of an early preview.

Also future quality should be better, im not usually the one that records in HD resolution from the start. Joe k, one of my friends and team members has this game and he has a really beast PC that can both record and play this game at full settings. Ill go ahead and aks him if he is interested(He freaking loves BF1).
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Great video! My question is, did you enjoy the mod? Have you tried any others? Maybe a commentary would be fun. I like your promo picture.

Ok now the suggestions.

1) When you say "Mod can be found here" give a link to the actual download of the mod instead of this site.

2) Ya know how you have "And check out Gametoast" maybe you could do that for swbfgamers!

3) Showcase all sides if there are custom sides and if its a map then explore the map.

That's all I can think of right now, I look forward to your future videos!