Final SirPimped Videos

Started by SirPimped, May 13, 2013, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2013, 10:12:58 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:18:23 PM by SirPimped
I feel like this game is slowly coming to an end. I'm planning on completing and releasing all of the following videos within the next few months and they will be my last. I will be using all of the remaining clips I have. I may edit a few short video someday down the road, but these will be my last for a long time.

Anything Could Happen
The Team Stunner
Lag Video 4
Born
Star Wars Battlefront
Final Hour

Years from now, when no one plays this game, I hope these videos can be used as a memoir so you can look back at how fun this game was. I think in the end, that was my biggest purpose for making these videos.

does that mean your leaving SWBF after the videos are completed?  :(

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I will be around after the videos are finished, but I don't know for how long.

You could always try migrating over to the battlefront II community. Just a suggestion though, im in a team where we are currently converting BF1 maps, animations and sides and we are going to impliment it into battlefront in a way that make it seem like one full game. We even have plans for the BF1 Campaign, similiar to how mav did in the Dark times 2 mod.(Or something of a mission edit, we have 2 maps currently being done and the clone BF1 animations are completly animated in BF2.)
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Sorry, I have no interest in BF2. If I'm still playing videos games it will be BF1 ;)