Breath (Community Montage 2) By SirPimped

Started by SirPimped, April 27, 2013, 11:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm proud to present the largest community montage in SWBF history. Thank you to all 17 players for including their clips. Enjoy!

[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkKUsCWSd4w[/spoiler]

Wow, awesome!

The only suggestion I have, if you make another one, is to include more kills that aren't air kills. I've seen a lot of air kill videos, and though it is very impressive, I like to see some cool kill combos and other things.

Very nice video, though. I really enjoyed watching it. :)

Quote from: Shazam on April 27, 2013, 01:12:14 PM
Wow, awesome!

The only suggestion I have, if you make another one, is to include more kills that aren't air kills. I've seen a lot of air kill videos, and though it is very impressive, I like to see some cool kill combos and other things.

Very nice video, though. I really enjoyed watching it. :)
I wish I could find more variety. I do like kill streaks, but those are hard to get with so few people now-a-days. I just figured normal kills would be boring because anyone can get head shots, rocket, or shotgun kills rather easily.

Nice Video, well edited and some brilliant shots from lot's of different players.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Great work! I dred to think how long that took but it looks well worth the effort.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on April 28, 2013, 10:41:43 AM
Great work! I dred to think how long that took but it looks well worth the effort.
The most time consuming part has to deal with the editing programs crashing because of the amount of effects. I eventually found a way to get around this most of the time, but some of the clips really lost what quality they had. Fortunately, I have found a way to get Windows Movie Maker 2.6 to make HD videos now so my videos will be much better quality from here on out.:cheer: