Star Wars BattleFront III.

Started by {YAK}{212}Col{COM} Johnis, February 06, 2013, 07:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 06, 2013, 07:02:55 AM Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 07:08:06 AM by {212}Cpt.Com Johnis
I was online looking at a list of upcoming games and I saw the title " Star Wars First Assault".
I went to IGN to look at it and in the Review they said that SWBFIII could be in development but so far nothing has been officially announced but I am very hopeful.Please feel free to post your comments and check it our I'll try to put the link in this post. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/01/star-wars-first-assault-headed-to-xbox-live
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

I swear there have been alot of topics made about this :P Does it say what features it will use ? In paticular

February 06, 2013, 04:08:29 PM #3 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:49:12 PM by Josh
If this comes out on the Xbox 720 I'm going to scream my head off 'cause I just bought a Xbox 360. And i'm not allowed to get any more systems, for a while at least. :wall:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: IGN on February 06, 2013, 04:08:29 PM
and bears the "Arcade" banner

i think ive heard of this before, just said was gonna be like a small downloadable arcade game, if this is the same one im thinkin of
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 06, 2013, 09:30:56 AM
I swear there have been alot of topics made about this :P Does it say what features it will use ? In paticular
Maybe you should just read the artical your self  :P
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.