Story behind your profile name?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 24, 2013, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Because I am a fan of the Kingdom Heart series. I bought my PSP brand new limited edition just for Birth By Sleep. And also, Roxas, introduced in Kingdom Hearts 2 and playable in 358/2 Days, is completely bad*** when he is dual wielding keyblades.
[spoiler][/spoiler.

Well, my initials IRL just so happen to be Z.A.M. so one day I was just playing around with different names and came up with "Sha-Z.A.M." Now I have simplified the name to just "Shazam" or "Sha-Zam". (My first in-game name was actually "ZachAttack".)

I came up with the Agent Z thing about a year later, that name was just for a fun alias for this website, but it stuck and I use it in-game too, sometimes.

Cool topic to explain mine
Well i love the film and the book: Angels And Demons (written by Dan Brown and recorded by Ron Howard.
So as i was a Dance Dance Revolution 'er (as we're called in span at least)
I needed a nickname, i had to make one so i made this:
ANgels Y DEmons Richy (Y = And in spanish; Richy is my name), this makes ANYDER (Anyder)
And then, why Andy ? hmm well xd, its my 2nd Name ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

First Name to Most Recent:
1. Blackhero9 (I like the color black, I wanted to be a hero, and my favorite number is 9. ; Used in 2009)
2. Overkill (Cool-sounding name, one of my fav songs by Motorhead. ; Used in early 2010 and again in early 2011)
3. Strike (Cool-sounding, it was one time but got stuck on me for awhile after I landed tip top on the center courtyard spike by a grenade for an after-game screenshot, henceforth me being called "Spike Strike" for a short time... ; Used in mid-2010)
4. FacePie (212 username, gained 212 SGT. just as I joined ; Used late 2010)
5. Ultimo (My most famous username, found after I started to love the manga series Ultimo. ; Used from mid-2011 to late-2012)
6. Kenpachi (Side-name, used only twice, named after Kenpachi in Bleach. ; Used mid-2012)
7. SuRg3 (A.K.A Coca-Cola SuRg3, my first Black Ops Wii name that I transferred to SWBF. ; Used late 2012)
8. Nobility (Most recent, used as beginning of 2013, my MLP:FiM O.C., also used at cloudsdale.org)

---Not quite 20 usernames like I said earlier, but there are more side-names I didn't mention. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Well my name isn't so special...

Darth...for the best villains in history
V...for the V for Vendetta character (also the first letter in my last name)
And Erik for my real name...

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I played with a symbol like }{ before I joined 212 then when I joined, I spontaniously though up Nixo  :)

I was making a gamespy account and my real name, which is Glyn was taken so I tried Glyn92 (my birth year) which was also taken so I just used my initials and became gdh92.
Apart from clan tags I've never used a different name in almost 2 years of playing. Sorry my name isn't more interesting. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 25, 2013, 09:03:13 AM
I was making a gamespy account and my real name, which is Glyn was taken so I tried Glyn92 (my birth year) which was also taken so I just used my initials and became gdh92.
Apart from clan tags I've never used a different name in almost 2 years of playing. Sorry my name isn't more interesting. :)

It's not interesting because you're born in 1992; therefore, you are ancient.
I, on the other hand, was born in 1993 and am vibrantly youthful.

January 25, 2013, 10:43:17 AM #23 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:49:47 AM by {212th} Norris
Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 25, 2013, 08:47:30 AM
I played with a symbol like }{ before I joined 212 then when I joined, I spontaniously though up Nixo  :)

Yeah, recruiting you was a pain with your name just being }{  :XD:

I chose Norris because Chuck Norris was and still is my childhood hero. I like him because he follows alot of life morals that I also follow and he stands up for them. He is also "for real' not some prissy hollywood actor (he is a veteran of the Korean War). I first started liking him when I saw the Walker Texas Ranger series (7 season TV show put on by CBS). Using Chuck Norris as a game name seemed lame so I just chose the last name. Before I joined 212 my name was Srgt. Norris or Mr. Norris.  :P Any time you see Norris online chances are it is me. I have named all my Phones, Cp's, WiFi Hotspot, etc. 'Norris'

[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Hurray for us who have multiple names!

UNIT 33 - UNIT is an obvious reference to the bot naming system for the CIS in SWBF and 33 is my address
Fabled Harpooner - A Monster Hunter reference
ansifen - I honestly don't know
Regent - My favourite Pub
Adam - That's my name

Quote from: BlackScorpion on January 25, 2013, 09:37:38 AM
It's not interesting because you're born in 1992; therefore, you are ancient.
I, on the other hand, was born in 1993 and am vibrantly youthful.
Watch who you're calling ancient, kiddo.

Quote from: SirPimped on January 25, 2013, 12:20:29 PM
Watch who you're calling ancient, kiddo.

... that's what showed up when you quoted me? Interesting.

1997 ftw, oldies, I thought kit wanted our profile names not ingame but oh well :-D , I played as player 1 because i did not know i was playing online, i thought you all were senseless bots with words coming out made by the game :shrug: , then people said I was some other guy so I changed it to martinezman, my last name being martinez, so then I changed it to Mart when my name could not fit with clan tag, after that I always searched 212 Mart swbf on google to find stuff about me but walmart always came up, like 212 address walmart swbf disc, so I changed it to Vixo, i have used many names, devil, skype, nick, MiCky, MoSeS, dot, smack that hoe and many others :P

Gamergirl. Uhm. Yeah. Use your imagination.
I was like 14 years old when I thought about a SWBF nickname. I dislike using it nowadays since it sounds like a typical "Oh look at me. I am a nerdynerd gamerchick because I play FarmVille or WhateverVille. Wanna date me?"
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

You here that we're all oldies guys. What have you started Scorpion?

Well my nickname came about during a LAN game late at night. I saw my sister had put "I'm Tired" as her name. So I decided to put my name as SleepKiller. Then a bit after that I decided to start using it as my nickname on certain sites and now it is my most commonly used name.