Story behind your profile name?

Started by Kit Fisto, January 24, 2013, 05:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys! I thought it would be fun to tell the story or just the reason we chose the profile name we did!

I chose Kit Fisto because a long long time ago I would go over to my friends house and play Lego Star Wars with him. And as a character I would always choose Kit Fisto because he was smiling! [spoiler][/spoiler]And for some reason him smiling made me choose him everytime! Later on I realized that he smiles in the movie as well! I eventually just came to like him more and more! And now I choose that as my name for any online ordeals.  :cheers:

What's yours?

I chose peanut, me and my friend were eating salty peanuts and then I decided that my swbfgamers name would be changed to peanut.

Back in 09' I was know as Elite Commando, when I joined my first clan which was +{DELTA}+, I couldn't fit my entire name so I just went as +{DELTA}+Elite
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

My name IRL is actually Theodore, but I had a series of extremely vivid and erotic dreams in high school wherein my lover(s) referred to me as Joseph, from then on I decided to be known online only as Joseph.

January 24, 2013, 05:54:06 PM #4 Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:57:01 PM by «ΙΞ¢KØ»
Quote from: Joseph on January 24, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
My name IRL is actually Theodore, but I had a series of extremely vivid and erotic dreams in high school wherein my lover(s) referred to me as Joseph, from then on I decided to be known online only as Joseph.
whoa......

i was originally john, cause when i originally got the game and only played single player, my bro made his account and i made mine

after ~Hero~, i switched my name to Ecko Base, which just became Ecko. The reason with the spelling?
(could someone instruct me on how to just have a 'click here text' to hit instead of the entire link showing up to follow the link, that looks kind of ridiculous)
https://www.google.com/search?q=google&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=buUBUcyVNq6FyQHtwICABA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1366&bih=653#hl=en&tbo=d&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=marc+ecko+star+wars+t+shirts&oq=marc+ecko+star+wars+t+shirts&gs_l=img.3..0i24.3349.3349.0.4618.1.1.0.0.0.0.50.50.1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.ONAwWQFkUFI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.aWc&fp=9a2844a4194c50bc&biw=1366&bih=653
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

My name came from more so of my own imagination. When the Transformers movie came out (I admit, I liked it, I don't today tho), I remember Sam Witwhicky's eBay username was "LadiesMan217". I sort of took from that idea, and changed it to "GoldMan27", since I liked (and still do like) gold. Nowadays I just go as Gold Man, mostly so it fits better and looks nice. :P

I love the Sun, shooting, and platypusesess lol, hence my three main names [spoiler]Sharpshot(my 2nd favorite), Platy(pus)(my least favorite), Helios (My favorite)[/spoiler]
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

did you used to go around with the name platypus?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on January 24, 2013, 06:17:23 PM
did you used to go around with the name platypus?
Yes and Platypuspants
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

My name was given to me by a man with no eyes, no ears, and no legs.
He said "You deserve this. You are a man now."
Then it started to rain.

[spoiler]That's a complete lie.
My first ISP misspelled it when I set up an account with them over the phone (back in the early 90's.)
It just stuck.[/spoiler]

Would you like me to tell the story of my 20+ screennames? Even GM knows I had that many. ;)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Joseph on January 24, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
Woa. So far that's the most interesting story!

Quote from: tirpider on January 24, 2013, 06:27:30 PM
My first ISP misspelled it when I set up an account with them over the phone (back in the early 90's.)
It just stuck.
What did they misspell? And what is ISP?

First screen name was my middle name (David)
Then RepublicCommando, because I used to love the game. (and because it wasn't a used Gamespy ID)

My name is Sereja, perhaps, because my mom, call me so :P.
On Gametoast, my name is sereja2, because it was simple misstips.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: