Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aeria. on January 05, 2013, 03:15:02 PM

Bacon.

You sir, have all of my yes.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

January 05, 2013, 05:58:23 PM #16 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 06:04:53 PM by Immor†al Anyder
Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)
-Wait, ill give ya a link-

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=y-umi9Uu8VI
There u go ;)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I really enjoy films, videos, etc. as well as sports (Soccer and Hockey are my favorites), and spending time with family and friends.

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 05, 2013, 02:44:38 PM
CREEPY O_O.....
Oh come one....they just look so cute. I wanna give them a big hug.

Quote from: Agent Z on January 05, 2013, 11:35:40 AM
Strangely enough, I didn't like Star Wars all that much until I started playing SWBF. Now I love Star Wars.

Am I the only one?

I enjoyed the original movies no doubt, but when I picked up swbf...... whole torrent sucked me under  :P

I also enjoy serving my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ  :cheer: of course sports (playing basketball) (watching NFL football) Hanging with friends, Hunting, camping anything outdoors  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: SirPimped on January 05, 2013, 06:06:46 PM
I really enjoy films, videos, etc. as well as sports (Soccer and Hockey are my favorites), and spending time with family and friends.
:o you are my favorite sorry kit Soccer is just to lovable.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Aww come on. In soccer you get knee injuries and have no need for upper body strength. And you pretend to get hurt all the time. Now something like Baseball or if you wanna play a real hard sport Water Polo.

Oh and I also enjoy playing Lego Star Wars I or II with my little brother and finding all the glitches. Just an hour ago I laughed so hard at one glitch, I cried.  :rofl:

Quote from: Roxas on January 05, 2013, 07:32:54 PM
yeah just aslong as i get to hold the knife ....

Quote from: Roxas on January 05, 2013, 07:32:54 PM
I say that same thing over most MLP:FiM characters...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 05, 2013, 10:39:25 PM
yeah just aslong as i get to hold the knife ....
And just who do you think the blood belongs to :D ?

January 06, 2013, 05:02:41 AM #25 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 05:04:34 AM by Disciple
You are so right norris

Long walks in the country-side/reading/TF2/wild partying/Swing Music/The Mamas and the Papas

Quote from: Roxas on January 06, 2013, 01:00:39 AM
And just who do you think the blood belongs to :D ?
some one they killed so yeah if i dont get to hold to knife... i am not going to hug any of them no matter how cute the look UNLESS  they put the knife away then nope...

Quote from: PP90M1 on January 06, 2013, 06:35:04 AM
some one they killed so yeah if i dont get to hold to knife... i am not going to hug any of them no matter how cute the look UNLESS  they put the knife away then nope...
In case you aren't sure who that someone is:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

January 06, 2013, 01:40:29 PM #29 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:45:20 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 05, 2013, 10:10:23 PM
Aww come on. In soccer you get knee injuries and have no need for upper body strength. And you pretend to get hurt all the time. Now something like Baseball or if you wanna play a real hard sport Water Polo.

Oh and I also enjoy playing Lego Star Wars I or II with my little brother and finding all the glitches. Just an hour ago I laughed so hard at one glitch, I cried.  :rofl:

Pretending to be injured when no contact was made?  Definitely a problem unique to soccer.  I mean, I've never, ever heard of it happening in other sports.  It's not ubiquitous in basketball nor did it happen on a Monday Night Football game in 2011.  Why?  Because it only happens in soccer.  No, no it doesn't.  It happens in many sports.

On a serious note, the human body is often explained as a kinetic chain: the transmission of power is traditionally described as being a process that begins at the ground and goes up the body.  I can't think of very many compound exercises that do not involve the kinetic chain--the military press comes close (but the .gif looks more like an OHP).  The Oly Lifts (which build, in accordance with the physics definition, power) both heavily involve lower body strength and the application thereof.