Voting closed: December 24, 2012, 06:31:25 PM

Im am a YAK mercenary...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on December 23, 2012, 02:03:57 PM
Im am a YAK mercenary...
oh yes, your in UEF, 212, and YAK, every clan in the tourney except FC lol.  :cheers:

UEF isnt in the tourney...
and slso I dont help FC bcuz u didnt ask me for help, but gdh PM'ed me in this site and Mart messaged me on facebook.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I don't think rage is complaining about loosing I also would have wished for a long battle, or at least longer, This was the first battle that i was able to be too and quite frankly i was dissapointed we didn't do much I actully was just walking around and I think i got one or two kills I died out of one person killing me( rage did this ) the rest of them i just fell in lava. Not complaining about the map but If more people had shown for FC this wouldn't have happened. Maybe we should envoke a rule of somewhat fair sides. This would make the tornement better as a whole for funner games and longer battles. Rage is correct on many accounts but ShaZam did ask if FC had a problem with him battle as he is a part of YAK. Joseph said it was fine and I just went along preparing for the battle. I think this is long enough. I don't have a problem with the map or players. But I think that isn't right that i make the effort to be home and on to be at a battle, and it lasts 3 min. Rage did curse some so did others but I would have problubly been cussing too if i didn't actully win. I remember thinking in my mind right after the battle that it was rather boring. Do what you wish with this post. I think some rules should be tweaked

December 23, 2012, 02:16:20 PM #94 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:21:18 PM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 01:54:24 PM
I'm not sure FC will even continue participating after this week since its basically every other clan in the game vs us.
Although 212 didn't attack FC as far as I know I will admit that because I'm organising ELK and YAK I haven't made them attack each other which I will do next week, I wanted to get the two teams sorted first.
Although I will say that the reason the other 3 clans are helping each other out with mercs is because we talk to each other over X-fire and enjoy talking about the matches, the only messages I ever get from FC are abuse after I win something or say something that they disagree with. If you ever want to talk to me on X-fire about numbers for a planet I will do my best to find you a few extras to make an enjoyable battle but as the cliche goes 'respect works both ways'.

Edit: I just saw FrenchFrys post and agree that it wasn't a fun battle althouh I think the rules are fine as demonstrated by the good battles we had with 212 earlier. We just need to work together and be a bit more relaxed about things. Just not to the point where it's a normal game. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 02:02:33 PM
no, its annoying that your here trolling because i wish to inform oven that shazam camped in the cp when he shouldn't have. go away we have already settled it with yak
I never camped in the CP... I was constantly moving. And besides, who cares if I camp? Some people have a different game strategy than you, they don't go running around chasing minimap arrows.

Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 01:54:24 PM
you should at least not be in the CP when the match starts...
That's cheating? Would you rather me stand in a lake of lava and countdown?

December 23, 2012, 02:28:40 PM #96 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:32:23 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Quote from: Jolly Ol' Agent Z on December 23, 2012, 02:18:26 PM
I never camped in the CP... I was constantly moving. And besides, who cares if I camp? Some people have a different game strategy than you, they don't go running around chasing minimap arrows.
I am not against camping^^, but I do believe it's one of the rules.... (if I am not mistaken)
But it's really not that big of a deal, I mean, If you can't take out the camper (with the exception of his mines all over the place..) He is obviously the least of your problems.

Solution: If you don't like campers.... KILL THEM!
Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 02:05:03 PM
oh yes, your in UEF, 212, and YAK, every clan in the tourney except FC lol.  :cheers:
I got quite the laugh out of this .... :P

December 23, 2012, 02:33:57 PM #97 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:37:46 PM by Phobos
When BlackScorpion admined on mustafar, he sat in the hanger above the map with a jet. It makes more sense to me that an admin would sit out of the battle rather than directly in the middle of it, just saying.

I don't really care though, outnumbering us 6 to 3 was an auto-win for you guys regardless. Congrats

I just hope we can get at least a FEW games with fair sides, that don't end in like 2 minutes...

Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 02:33:57 PM
When BlackScorpion admined on mustafar, he sat in the hanger above the map with a jet. It makes more sense to me that an admin would sit out of the battle rather than directly in the middle of it, just saying.

I don't really care though, outnumbering us 6 to 3 was an auto-win for you guys regardless. Congrats

I just hope we can get at least a FEW games with fair sides, that don't end in like 2 minutes...

Hmmm, Why don't the admins just use freecam to do their work? Much faster,  this should be a mandatory rule...

Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 02:33:57 PM

I completely agreee. If I wasn't helping them, I would've stayed out of the way.

I apologize for not asking you directly for permission to play. In the future I will ask you if no other admin is present.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 23, 2012, 02:40:02 PM
Hmmm, Why don't the admins just use freecam to do their work? Much faster,  this should be a mandatory rule...
Generally speaking, admins always use freecam during battle. I would have if I wasn't playing for YAK.

Dont have screen shot , and no admins showed up but others can confirm: FC was also short members for tattoine, and thus were unable to take the planet from 212.

http://beta.xfire.com/users/212norris/screenshots/126683999?type=user

Here is a screen of Mos, Rage left before end.

Just wondering if we need more admins? 5/6 matches I've played have had admin issues. Not sure how we can help this, Without the admin FC was rather out of hand in our matches.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

212 was using just as much language as FC. Oh you even vidded it just like GDH, bravo. Also I left cuz there is no fun in being spawn killed by a tank, at least not for me. Maybe for the spawn killer.

212 defended mos so we didnt have to play jabba.
Quote from: Phobos on December 23, 2012, 02:44:24 PM
Dont have screen shot , and no admins showed up but others can confirm: FC was also short members for tattoine, and thus were unable to take the planet from 212.
We won on Mos so didnt need to play Jabba.  The turn out was low for both teams so it shouldnt have that big of a problem. FC cussed a few times but were given no warning but I doubt that would have played a massive role even if we did. I dont see your problem with using tanks or sk. How else do you take a cp in a fast pace battle. You used the tank twice and if im not wrong we used it once yet you still argue that we are tank noobs :P Dont get it? And yes I think we could do with another couple of admins. It would be better if they did not participate in icw because then no clan has a massive reason to argue over desicions but its meant to be fun so I have no problem with a person from a participating clan does it. @Rage you left at the end when we had no tank :P

Quote from: {212} Nixo on December 23, 2012, 03:01:39 PM
212 defended mos so we didnt have to play jabba.We won on Mos so didnt need to play Jabba.  The turn out was low for both teams so it shouldnt have that big of a problem. FC cussed a few times but were given no warning but I doubt that would have played a massive role even if we did. I dont see your problem with using tanks or sk. How else do you take a cp in a fast pace battle. You used the tank twice and if im not wrong we used it once yet you still argue that we are tank noobs :P Dont get it? And yes I think we could do with another couple of admins. It would be better if they did not participate in icw because then no clan has a massive reason to argue over desicions but its meant to be fun so I have no problem with a person from a participating clan does it. @Rage you left at the end when we had no tank :P

No i left because you camped in the tank. One of our players stole it (elite i think) but i never drove it i was too busy trying to defend and take bases. It would be better if you learned to play without nobbing but i know that wont happen so no point hoping you would.

and both clans agreed to play without admins. i do think admins should be present though for all battles.