Other PC Games

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, November 16, 2012, 03:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you want to try out a new genre, get Super Street Fighter IV for the PC!! It's very fun to play online and it's an excellent game once you get around the learning curve. The graphics are pretty good and the system requirements aren't too high, I've gotten the game running on an old pentium 4 and low-end video card.

Of course that's me being biased. ^_^

Starcraft II, Dota 2, Counter Strike: GO, Borderlands 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2, ARMA II, Blacklight Retribution, and Battlefield 3 are all good PC games with populated online servers. I've played some more than others but they're all good and recent PC games to play. It's a breath of fresh air if you've been playing SWBF exclusively. :)

#TYBG

Uh-oh AG+Bias=No good, :P COD is a great game too.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: UNIT 33 on November 17, 2012, 06:43:00 AM
Team Fortress 2 is highly addictive.
It is the best FPS on the market... Fact.

IMO the best FPS on the market is Battlefield 3. The gameplay is very fun and the graphics are the most photorealistic of any PC game in the market right now.

But there's always new games coming out. Five years ago I thought Call of Duty 4 was the best FPS I played and that it couldn't be beat.

#TYBG

wow, loads of game to consider getting  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quick question, does old republic 1 & 2 have any online players left?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quick answer: It's a singleplayer game. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I guess you mixed it up with SW:TOR (online mmorpg).
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

November 18, 2012, 10:22:59 PM #38 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:10:59 PM by Roxas
Republic Commando for the Story, SWBF 2 for having a rank, Terraria for 2D minecraft, visual novels, touhoumon another world (fire red hack), Touhou 07: Imperishable Night, Beat Hazard for when I want to have a seizure (seriously, the seizure warning is justified), Touhou 06: The Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on PCSX2.
Oh, and if you really want a challenge, play Touhou. It puts the hell in Bullet Hell. Also known as Danmaku. There is also a reason why the hardest dificulty is called Lunatic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project#Windows_games

Combat Arms was good before, but now it is a laggy, buggy, hacker and rage-kick filled, pay-to-win game. Don't even get me started on those G36's

Starcraft II is one of the other games I play to pass the time.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

[size=78%]I'm into free PC games[/size] ;) [size=78%] [/size]

Iv found a few good ones here
http://compactiongames.about.com/od/freegames/a/freegamesatoz.htm

I heard RepCommando is quite an awsome game as well as Transformers:2 Dark of The Moon. :tu:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 19, 2012, 07:55:56 PM
I heard RepCommando is quite an awsome game as well as Transformers:2 Dark of The Moon. :tu:

The Transformers games are decent, not the best though. I think probably the best Transformers games are War For Cybertron, and Fall of Cybertron, both are awesome games for the Transformers franchise.

November 20, 2012, 06:48:56 AM #43 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 07:21:15 AM by Josh
What SW games are left that can still be played online?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Don't know what the Jedi Knight series is doing these days.

BF2 is still up....  ::)

The Old Republic is free-to-play now, I think...

Galaxies is officially down, but I heard folks still play on private servers.

Is it possible to still play X-Wing vs Tie Fighter online?

And SWBF is online via Tunngle and Gameranger :D