SWBF violence?

Started by Black Water, September 30, 2012, 06:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 06:38:23 PM
No actually we could not about lego star wars be cause THOSE ARE DEFINATELY LEGOS!
That, is debatible right there.  :hehe:

I don't enjoy killing people and most Star Wars games do not have blood which makes it a lot less realistic.
:shrug:

Quote from: {212}Mart on October 25, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
And sometimes my parents get worried cus i laugh while im playing, mostly on xfire ppl tell jokes :D , or i get a funny kill like mine throwing or an air shot :p
My parents know it's a Star Wars game and they also know my over obsession about Star Wars. :XD:

Um...       ... kit how are legos not being legos even debatable IT SAYS LEGOS ON THE COVER!!!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 06:46:11 PM
Um...       ... kit how are legos not being legos even debatable IT SAYS LEGOS ON THE COVER!!!
I'm just messin' with ya!  :rofl:
:friend: ;)

October 25, 2012, 06:49:45 PM #48 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 06:51:40 PM by Josh
Phew!  :P    I do have a lego star wars game for the wii, the one with all the movies in the game and you can play as Indy.

Bah! I have the original Lego Star Wars I and II. The real deal. Not that complete saga scam.  ;)
Those games were my pre-SWBF games.  :)

Yeah, i'm actually an anti wii guy, it was cool the first year but then it got boring. I just use it to play game cube!   
Its funny I have never owned a none nintenedo game system exept the pc and I technicly own ALL nintendo systems. I seem to play the older systems more then the newer ones tho! 

Quote from: Josh :xmastim: on October 25, 2012, 06:41:47 PM
My parents don't get worried when I laugh because they know I tell\ hear jokes.
i laugh during the game too purely from a lust for violence

October 25, 2012, 07:38:06 PM #52 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:43:08 PM by Josh

Quote from: Joseph on October 25, 2012, 07:36:15 PM
i laugh during the game too purely from a lust for violence

thats DISTURBING  :o

Well, I do like to assasinate dancing cows...      :moo: :moo: :moo:  :commander:  (by the way how many smiles are considered spamming?)

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 07:38:06 PM

thats DISTURBING  :o

Well, I do like to assasinate dancing cows...      :moo: :moo: :moo:  :commander:  (by the way how many smiles are considered spamming?)
use the scientific method

What scientific method?

My parents couldn't care less, because I play way more violent games. (I'm 17) I will admit, though, that since I have played such crazy violent games (especially zombie games like Dead Island) I have found it much easier to imagine myself killing other humans. In my mind I think human life has been devalued because of these games. Because every time I kill in a game it's just some faceless, inhuman character. And so anyone besides people I know have, in a way, become that very thing. When I hear the amount of deaths of our soldiers in Iraq I'm not too startled or saddened because I don't know them and they have little value to me, like the video games. I would never become a murderer because its highly against my morals, but violent video games do seem to have the effect on the mind that my mom always said it did (well she exaggerated but she was on the right track.) I think that guy that shot up a theater wanted to be the Joker from Batman, so that kinda shows how violence nulls our nerves to death. Maybe it is a sort of human adaptation to prevent brain trauma when one sees violence a lot. I would let my kid play games like SWBF though, nothing too bad.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well I know that nobody will kill anyone because they played this game. I think the only ones who should play the game are the ones that are not affected by the killing and still will be saddened by killing of men in real life.

I play SWBF for the Star Wars. Yes I meet lots of great people through the game but I would probably not play a game just like SWBF without the Star Wars part.  :whip:

Quote from: Josh on October 25, 2012, 08:10:03 PM
Well I know that nobody will kill anyone because they played this game. I think the only ones who should play the game are the ones that are not affected by the killing and still will be saddened by killing of men in real life.

Well how would anyone know if playing a game will make them want to unload an AK on a theater? o.O I don't think SWBF is very violent though.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well do the math, how many people play COD, how many people have murdered.