SWBF War - Week 7 - Hoth

Started by Bacara, February 10, 2011, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You know, I think maybe we need some practice for this thing.  I will put Hoth up early on Friday Night if anyone wants to try some tactics :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: ~{PLA}~AngelsFan on February 17, 2011, 05:40:58 PM
Stick the two of them next to each other???  :D
SSHHHH that's top secret ! ... :D

ill try to be on like later tonight :moo:

Thanks Led :) i will be there
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

so when is the real tournament for this thing?????

today at 5pm central time

------------------------------------------------
Date: Saturday, February 19th
Time: 6 EST, 5 CST, 4 MTN, 3 PST, 11 GMT (for the europeans)
Maps: Hoth
IP Address: 69.246.184.48
Rules: Same as before

February 19, 2011, 10:26:15 AM #24 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:59:51 AM by Rustic
Hi I guess this classes me as the new guy lol'', well looking kind of forward to this, Im with, and known as  {FD}Lgnd.Rustic , Thx for the info {PLA}LED, I guess now is the time of panic the waiting, what horror'' I know the time of battle and what map , ((what I would like to know is how long)) now its the actuall fight that will come next,if someone could, give me a dingle in my Xfire near the time very much appreciated see you all later''   Rustic''  8)

As the time of war apporches the minds and eagerness of us fighters , slowly over whelms us but will keep yurselves  intact as we presavere thru this time of battle step rightly as fighters, in the right step, and overcome any thought of loss...  ;) Rustic''

Thanks for posting the info Buckler. I've been busy this weekend with baseball and other extra-curricular activities. Also, I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight. I've got some stuff I'm doing with friends and I won't get back home until later. I'll try to make it if I can, but that will be a long shot. Again, sorry for the late posts.

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

A win for the rebels!

Nice turnout.  We had 17-18 players.

Thanks everyone!

my first tournament and not only a win but soooo much fun.

i really dont play as good as most people here but hoth was one of the maps i train.

keep it up and hopefully i can come next time aswell.

Hi again, well first tournament and the rebels got the win, but had fun hope to do it again, nothing but big blast and shooting galore, didn't do much as in points but damage did very well, hope to do it again , yahoo,and nice to see their was a good turn out cya's  later, Rustic'' ;)