Favorite weapons

Started by {Remnant} CT-5108, December 21, 2010, 07:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite weapon???

Basic rifle carried by all grunts
4 (13.3%)
PRL - Portable rocket launcher (one missile)
7 (23.3%)
PRL - Portable rocket launcher (two missiles)
7 (23.3%)
Grenade launcher (exploding)
2 (6.7%)
Grenade launcher (non-impact explosive)
0 (0%)
clone electric thingy
3 (10%)
Bowcaster
2 (6.7%)
EMP Launcher
4 (13.3%)
Droideka's Shield Array + repeating blasters
1 (3.3%)
Shotgun
0 (0%)
Regular pistol (yea...)
3 (10%)
Sniper rifle
9 (30%)
I HATE USING WEAPONS I RUN UP TO PEOPLE AND JUMP ON THEM!
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

I used to play with sniper against anything, but rebel pilot is cool..

Quote from: Epifire on January 08, 2011, 03:23:37 PM
Rocket launchers all the way!!  :P

I sing Elton John's rocket man while toasting half the poor unsuspecting players the PLA server.  :mf:

I must say after years of playing, I kinda am a good shot with a sniper rifle but they become undependable when I actaully aim for the head. Don't know why but the BF 1 ballistics system is really screwy when your on multiplayer (at least from my experince).

So I got to say, I go out with a bang and a boom most the time.
Yep.  Anybody who plays with me on the PLA server will hear me speak of this from time to time.

I think the bowcaster is a very powerful weapon if you are very close to the enemy. Also, the spread of the shot allows you to hit the enemy more easily. I also picked the plain old pistol, as if u get them to half health, 2 shots is all thats required to kill them. The bowcaster can also shoot farther than a regular pistol shot, so if ur i little more down the hallway in CC, it can sort of act as a sniper rifle.  :happy:
(insert signature here)

yea rockts are fun. but so is rifle lol

Quote from: Epifire on January 08, 2011, 03:23:37 PM
Rocket launchers all the way!!  :P

I sing Elton John's rocket man while toasting half the poor unsuspecting players the PLA server.  :mf:
So I got to say, I go out with a bang and a boom most the time.

:rofl:

I have to say I'm pretty much rocket (especially the rebel's vangaurd) all the way, unless pistol counts...because I think I get more kills with my pistol than with the rockets...  :shrug:
Don't listen to what they say, or your dreams might slip away.

Sniper rifle empire
Jay Cutler #6 GO BEARS!

January 29, 2011, 09:47:46 AM #21 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 02:39:07 PM by Buckler
Rebel Rocket and pistol ftw  :moo: :moo:

Edited:  excessive use of emoticons
Im not camping, im just tactically defending my corner.

Where are mines  :(  I get so many kills with them.....

lol! No offense but the trainee with two posts luvs mine kilz! I LUV IT! XD

sry man i really didn't mean offense to you or any other noobs (like oh idk bacara)

hey CT, he is new to this site, not new to the game.

I have been working hard to drive more traffic here  :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {Remnant} CT-5108 on February 01, 2011, 05:44:21 PM
lol! No offense but the trainee with two posts luvs mine kilz! I LUV IT! XD

sry man i really didn't mean offense to you or any other noobs (like oh idk bacara)
Mature as always CT  :P Just for everybody in general, just laught at CT's posts and then forget. That's how you can live with him  :cheers: haha no offense CT  ::) lol
You can run, but you'll die tired.

February 02, 2011, 10:10:28 PM #26 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:44:25 PM by Buckler
Yeah, why arn't thier mines?

Edited:  click the Modify button to edit your post, rather than post two in a row on a topic.  --Buckler

I think the mortar launcher is cool and a powerful offensive weapon in the right hands (which are not mine).

I get the most kills with mines, so I would have to say mines also. You can hide them, you can toss them, you can boobie trap vehicles, you can stick them on walls and climb them, pretty versatile, too bad you only get 4 of them.

mines are annoying XD unless I'm the one planting them. then...

amusing, i think the word is...

MINES!!!!  :D
Theres nothing like the feeling of getting a random kill when you're halfway across the map, or even better, while you're spawning.  It's just nice.  :cheer:
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.