SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
well i will be able to make it  :moo:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

This is going to be fun i dont have golf so il be able to make it

OK, I can definitely come now  :moo: What is Led's IP address because the war starts in less than an hour and a half!  :ohmy: Thanks, and if worse comes to worse I could host :D lol

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Oh... this is 8 EST, which means it's 5 for me. Hm... I might be able to make the latter half, but no promises. Judging by what's going on over here, I'm not going to be very available today. Busy, busy.  8)

@ Gree, It isn't starting for another three hours.  ;)

Hosting a dc is a lot different than hosting a gr server if memory serves gree

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I most likely will be able to make it.  Just depends if I can get on w/out getting kicked off by parents.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 06, 2010, 02:18:32 PM
Hosting a dc is a lot different than hosting a gr server if memory serves gree
Yeah, I know. My mistake, the war starts at 7 EST and ends at 8 EST (estimated end time). EST is an hour LATER than my time (CST) and it is now 5 o'clock PM CST time. That means that the war starts in one hour exactly correct? Also, Breakdown has STILL not posted Led's IP Address. Is there another topic or page that it is posted on? If so, could you please direct me to it or just post it here for everybody to see. Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 06, 2010, 02:58:24 PM
Yeah, I know. My mistake, the war starts at 7 EST and ends at 8 EST (estimated end time). EST is an hour LATER than my time (CST) and it is now 5 o'clock PM CST time. That means that the war starts in one hour exactly correct? Also, Breakdown has STILL not posted Led's IP Address. Is there another topic or page that it is posted on? If so, could you please direct me to it or just post it here for everybody to see. Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

No the match starts at 8EST.

I'm posting Led's IP adress shortly before that, I don't want people  going into the server before hand.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 06, 2010, 03:12:46 PM
No the match starts at 8EST.

I'm posting Led's IP adress shortly before that, I don't want people  going into the server before hand.
OK, but the test server (the CC test that you mentioned before) starts at 7 pm EST but the actual MATCH starts at 8 pm EST right? Or am I just completely wrong again XD?

Once you post Led's IP Address, I will post it on my site so that all of my members will be able to join without a problem. Thanks for doing all this,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 06, 2010, 03:33:14 PM
OK, but the test server (the CC test that you mentioned before) starts at 7 pm EST but the actual MATCH starts at 8 pm EST right? Or am I just completely wrong again XD?

Once you post Led's IP Address, I will post it on my site so that all of my members will be able to join without a problem. Thanks for doing all this,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

It starts at 8EST, everything.

Are your members even registered on the roster?

Quote from: Breakdown on November 06, 2010, 03:48:05 PM
It starts at 8EST, everything.

Are your members even registered on the roster?
Oh, ok my bad. Not all of them, but Festus and CT should.

gree, you haven't got your members to register here. They need to be on the roster to play

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 06, 2010, 04:02:12 PM
gree, you haven't got your members to register here. They need to be on the roster to play
Um...so your going to reject 2 or 3 people just because they didn't sign up?

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 06, 2010, 04:09:06 PM
Um...so your going to reject 2 or 3 people just because they didn't sign up?

Yes. In order to participate you have to be singed up the roster. This is to keep track of everyone that plays. Could you please read the topics and you will find this info.