SWBF War!

Started by Breakdown, October 23, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if there are spots open are we allowed to join in without signing up here?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'm going to get all my clan members to join this, if there are still open slots left. I have about 4-5 people that would be interested in signing up and they should be on this topic sometime today.

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

hey it's me CT-5108

i've made maybe three posts to mpc but am on GR a ton :moo:

anyway yea sign me up for rebels.

There's one spot left on each main roster. However there are also two extra spots (in case not everyone shows up) that can be filled.

So, Gree, is your 4-5 people want to join get em in now before some others take the spots, I can't reserve them!

Also, Soap, no, you must be signed uphere in order to participate. If a server can't fill out to a 16v16 match, we can easily adjust to a 10vs10 or 11vs11 etc. As long as the teams are equal the show will go on.

Ok fine I sign up

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

One thing I must say, there will ALWAYS be people who just happen to be absent during the day. There's ALWAYS room. Always.

#TYBG

So how soon do you think the match will be

Quote from: Festuskid on October 31, 2010, 08:24:12 AM
So how soon do you think the match will be
This tourney will span weeks of time, it won't be just one match.

Sorry I meant how long till the first match

Quote from: Festuskid on October 31, 2010, 11:19:34 AM
Sorry I meant how long till the first match

Depends when all the spots get filled! I'd say sometime next weekend we could hold the first match.

Festus and CT would be 2 of my members and there are two others that MIGHT be interested but they don't have accounts on MPC yet, I think. I'll tell them to as soon as possible. I know one of my members, Blitz, wants to and he is in the process of signing up to MPC and trying to figure out how to work the forums lol. And I agree with ag when he says that there should ALWAYS be spots open, not everybody who says they will sign up will always be there. Just a fact of life lol. But, thanks for accepting me and my clan into this. Finally, a large gathering of SWBF Mac players at one time  :D lol

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Aren't you the only Mac players...? :P
Hope to get this started soon ^^

Haha. No, we do have some random ppl that show up every once in a while on GR but yeah we are probably the most active XD. Are you the same Puma that DID play SWBF but switched to COD? Jw lol.

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

hm? How would you know me if this is the first time I've even seen you? We don't even have the same platform so we have never played before thus meaning you don't know me  :slap: So I'm just going to say no you must be mistaken :P

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on October 31, 2010, 02:51:55 PM
And I agree with ag when he says that there should ALWAYS be spots open, not everybody who says they will sign up will always be there. Just a fact of life lol.

If you read up a bit further I stated that if full teams do not show up that match can be adjusted to be 10v10 etc. As long as even sides are there, the game will go on. Spots will not always be open, I do not want random people joining, it is harder to keep track of the true roster, because at the end the team that wins will likely get a prize of sorts (forum related)