How to have 6+ units in your game

Started by Dark_Phantom, October 27, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are 1A9985 and 1A94B2 still the right offsets? I am not seeing an 05 value in either spot.

Make sure you're using the Stock 1.2 or SWBFspy exe.
I never attempted to find the offsets on the Steam/GOG version and probably never will, considering that version has extra crap to discourage it.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I did everything right but the sixth unit of team 2 won't let me choose it, it's weird, team 1 does let me select it. some help?  ???

please do not bump topics older than 30 days rather make a new one.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

May 14, 2022, 12:41:18 AM #19 Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 12:29:14 PM by Giftheck Reason: Unlocking the topic
Quote from: Javier on May 12, 2022, 05:00:52 PMI did everything right but the sixth unit of team 2 won't let me choose it, it's weird, team 1 does let me select it. some help?  ???

To answer your question, there's something in the exe that we're assuming needs to be changed for the 6+ units to work exactly as intended, or it's hidden somewhere in the LUA script. We don't know what it is at this time.

There is technically a workaround in forcing you into a team, IIRC. But then you lose the ability to choose what team you want to play on.

For future reference, you should post a new topic in the SWBF1 Modding subforum.

Quote from: wsa30h on May 13, 2022, 03:17:39 PMplease do not bump topics older than 30 days rather make a new one.

Please don't junior moderate.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base