ZOMG!!! The 3rd one in the series!!! So excited!!!

Started by SleepKiller, November 07, 2012, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Josh on November 07, 2012, 06:08:56 PM
I believe if swbf3 is ever going to come out it would be when disney made its star wars movie.
Most likely.

Quote from: Josh on November 07, 2012, 06:08:56 PM
I believe if swbf3 is ever going to come out it would be when disney made its star wars movie.
At least they won't have to do a lot of work. All that is needed is some spit and polish. The possibility of SWBF3 is really the only reason I look forward to Disney. In fact, all they really need to do is hire via contract the old developers, release the game, and profit for the next few years.

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 07, 2012, 05:17:31 PM
That is right you heard it from me the 3rd one in one of the most loved series around has arrived. Can you believe it?! The graphics, the gameplay, the awesomeness of it all!!!1!1111!

That is right Age of Empires III is a great game really, I have owned it for quite a while now. Lovely game really.

[spoiler]Just trying to bring some laughs to the table here guys after all this doom and gloom "Gamespy is down" talk. Surprisingly there is no rule against making a topic like this...
[/spoiler]

10/10 trolling, SleepKiller.

Quote from: Roxas on November 07, 2012, 07:59:48 PM
At least they won't have to do a lot of work. All that is needed is some spit and polish.
surely they would need to adapt the game to the new movie. not clear how much extra work that would entail. But I agree it's an exciting possibility