ZOMG!!! The 3rd one in the series!!! So excited!!!

Started by SleepKiller, November 07, 2012, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That is right you heard it from me the 3rd one in one of the most loved series around has arrived. Can you believe it?! The graphics, the gameplay, the awesomeness of it all!!!1!1111!

That is right Age of Empires III is a great game really, I have owned it for quite a while now. Lovely game really.

[spoiler]Just trying to bring some laughs to the table here guys after all this doom and gloom "Gamespy is down" talk. Surprisingly there is no rule against making a topic like this...
[/spoiler]

God  :censored: it! You got me excited there for a min. You know what could really lighten our spirits SK? Re-announcing that "project" you said you were working on...   :happy:

I can't believe that even for a minuscule second I  thought about SWBF3. Although now that Disney owns it, it has a better chance than it did with Lucas Arts. I don't think I've ever played AoE either.

Thanks for cheering me up then crashing the remainder of my spirits sleep killer.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on November 07, 2012, 05:26:33 PM
Thanks for cheering me up then crashing the remainder of my spirits sleep killer.
LOL. Nice SK, nice...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was like oh my gerd they took took down swbf for swbf3 yay! but then...grrrr

penguin does it bother your intellect even slightly that the quote in your signature was a mistake that was corrected 3 seconds later?

Heh sorry guys I couldn't resist. Anyway I don't think a 3rd one (Yes I do think LucasArts has one in the works.) will be as good as the 1st one. But that is just me. LucasArts Time (AKA Valve Time 2.0) should be almost up I would say.

No, thank you sleep killer, it took my mind off the end of swbf.

Capcom Time's just as bad. There was an 11 year gap between Street Fighter III and IV. :P

#TYBG

Wait a realisation just came to me. Disney Time, think about the gap between Tron and Tron: Legacy. Well buckle up guys we have a long wait ahead of us.

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 07, 2012, 05:39:18 PM
Wait a realisation just came to me. Disney Time, think about the gap between Tron and Tron: Legacy. Well buckle up guys we have a long wait ahead of us.
HA! Yea that's the truth. We got a long wait ahead of us.

I believe if swbf3 is ever going to come out it would be when disney made its star wars movie.