Magma Troopers and Sand Troopers with jetpacks

Started by i2Bros, July 14, 2016, 05:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, since my pc can't handle softimage mod tools for strange reasons i'm asking you to make this simple thing: take the jetpack from the jump trooper model and put it on the magma trooper and the sand trooper. I'm asking you this because ggtuk forgot to edit those models and i dunno how to do this. I'm gonna put you in the credits if you do, for now i thank for any future reply. sorry for bad english  :tu:
ggtuk's imperial troopers pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dsmd2dkbrd4854v/GGCTUK+DICE+Stormtroopers.rar
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

Do you mean the EA SWBF jump troopers?
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: Darth Nyx on July 14, 2016, 05:18:14 AM
Do you mean the EA SWBF jump troopers?
yes but the magma troopers' ones. If you can help me i would apreciate it A LOT. :D
And the sandtroopers of course.

Quote from: i2Bros on July 14, 2016, 07:05:32 AM
yes but the magma troopers' ones. If you can help me i would apreciate it A LOT. :D
And the sandtroopers of course.

This could be easy, as if you have that magma map then your skin gets changed to the magma trooper anyway. And if you have the jumppack, then you can just use that.

But, I might not be the person for it. But I could always give it a try.

i was referring to the swbf2 skins ;) sorry for the misleading answer

Quote from: i2Bros on July 14, 2016, 07:10:01 AM
i was referring to the swbf2 skins ;) sorry for the misleading answer

Ah okay, that could be easier as you wouldn't have to port over the EASWBF magma troopers and sand trooper skins. But I'm not sure if that has been done yet anyway.

I'm sure it's not because ggtuk is the only one who is been working on these skins since now, so if like me u are a guy who is still getting the ropes with skinning in softimage mod tools you are totally dependent  :'(
But luckly we are a comunity so sharing help is always the best thing for everyone ;) i hope u understand. And if you manage to skin well i would love to include you to my project, that's basically a mod trying to be similar to DICE bf as far as possible pushing the engine to its limit. It's quite a challenge, so i know i can't do it all alone, so a teaming up would be awesome. ;)