The girl-sniper from SW Battlefront 2

Started by Rebel Marksman, April 25, 2012, 10:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 02, 2012, 10:30:50 AM #45 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:24:10 AM by tirpider
I try to get to troubled msh's as quick as I can. I dig doing the repair work.
At the moment, I have over-extended myself to the point that my wife has become irritated with me.
So I'm slowing down on the models for a bit.

I will take a look at the lowres skeleton for the bf2 sniper and see what needs to happen with her.
If it isn't a 'quick fix' it might be a while before I can get to her.

-edit
I checked it out.
I like how simple the bf2 sniper's skeleton is layed out.
The rotations for the bones are signifiganly different.

Without testing the model in-game against the bf1 animations, I have no solution for her.
Simply rigging the model to the bf1 skeleton would just squish the model around the shorter bones.

I'll put her in my troubled mesh's folder (with the Qumerian and a conversion project).

I'm thinking that the solution will entail getting the proper lowres animation into bf1 in a manner simular to the main model.

Just use the swbf1 sniper lowres. It won't be that different.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

May 05, 2012, 04:47:13 AM #47 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:57:39 AM by Rebel Marksman
I realized. Thank You for the fact that trying to help in solving this issue. Until I corrected this (as mentioned above), replacing the texture on a standard SWBF1 lowrez модели. But still it looks a bit not quite, that's why I all the same, would hope that someone would correct bf2 lowrez animation or model of this character for swbf1.

If it somebody needs, I uploaded the swbf1 lowrez model this character with a new texture here. You can use this as want. I only ask, not to use main marksperson as cannon fodder, in a game for the empire...

May 13, 2012, 08:13:30 AM #48 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 08:21:36 AM by Rebel Marksman
Good day. Tell how to give hands from the first person, in the sides mod ?

I want, that would hands marksperson from Bf-2 were the same as had she there.

Thank you advance.

May 13, 2012, 09:02:03 AM #49 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 09:09:27 AM by Sereja
Information about 1st person in REQ file:

ucft
{
   REQN
   {
      "lvl"
      "all_inf_marksman3"

}
    REQN
    {
        "model"
        "all_1st_tatooinehansolo"
     }
}

Also, you must add in REQ folder: all_1st_tatooinehansolo.req

ucft
{   
   REQN
   {
      "model"
      "all_1st_tatooinehansolo"
   }
}

Han Solo hands is most compatable for all human characters, without gloves. So, you need to add it in your side folder.
If you still can edit only sides, you must to add req information in your common.lvl , just like you do with skeleton.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: