BFBuilder Pro script error!

Started by Dresh, February 05, 2009, 07:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've just reinstalled XP and now I keep getting a scripting error when doing just about anthing with BFBuilder Pro....anyone got any ideas?

(its says Internet explorer scripting error, is it something to do with associations?)

just say stop running scripts. The first four projects will be inaccessible via BFBuilder but the rest should still open just fine.

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Yeah, this happens all the time when I am on BFBuilder Pro..I just say no or yes, it really doesn't do anything (I think)

if you say yes you have to go through a billion of them :(

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

if you didnt fix the message..i get it when i have to many maps in work!
so delete the ones you dont need anymore and then there shouldnt be a message anymore ;)

May 04, 2012, 07:27:54 AM #6 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 07:39:37 AM by Darth Gamer
I encounter the same problem.I have reinstalled this programm, followed radical pi's instructions,but the error remains!
Don't fail me again admiral.

Darth Gamer,

You already have an active topic on your script errors.  Please stick to posting in that topic, or make a new topic if needed (this would actually be preferred). 

Unless you have something contructive to add, it is generally frowned upon to revive three year old topics, particularly since everyone else in the post is long gone.

Thanks  :cheers:

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet