SWBF Trainers

Started by RepComm, July 16, 2012, 12:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 16, 2012, 12:07:25 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:42:11 PM by Buckler
I have learned of a "Hack" if you will, that lets the HOST of the dedicated server, Turn on mods when others are on the server (without their games crashing of course) And there are at least 3 programs that i know of that let you do so. Problem is, I don't know where they are, or who made them. I know Shazam has a version, But hes never on for me to ask, I heard of some guy named Church? or something like that (no clue who that is) and another old one that i know NOTHING about.    I'd really love to know where to get the program that lets me do it, so if anyone has any information, It would be a GREAT help!!

Quote from: RepublicCommando on July 16, 2012, 12:07:25 PM
I have learned of a "Hack" if you will, that lets the HOST of the dedicated server, Turn on mods when others are on the server (without their games crashing of course) And there are at least 3 programs that i know of that let you do so. Problem is, I don't know where they are, or who made them. I know Shazam has a version, But hes never on for me to ask, I heard of some guy named Church? or something like that (no clue who that is) and another old one that i know NOTHING about.    I'd really love to know where to get the program that lets me do it, so if anyone has any information, It would be a GREAT help!!

Could you be more descriptive about what the hack or mod does? So far I have no idea what you are talking about since you don't really explain anything.

Quote from: RepublicCommando on July 16, 2012, 12:07:25 PM
He is talking about various SWBF1 trainers. They only work when hosting servers without  the dedicated server software, and effect all players on the server. I am not at liberty of discussing mine, as I was told not to share my trainer. There are many different version of these, but I have not personally seen them.

Ahh, that would make sence.
Now mesa just needs to talk to Alpha Shadow... (If he ever gets on that is)

July 16, 2012, 12:47:01 PM #4 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:49:37 PM by Phobos
So why is the thread title "PC Dedicated Assets" and not "Hack Trainer Discussion"?

I think the program you are looking for is Cheat Engine. That is what most trainers for swbf1 are made from. But it has steep learning curve, for hackers.

Quote from: RepublicCommando on July 16, 2012, 12:30:26 PM
Now mesa just needs to talk to Alpha Shadow... (If he ever gets on that is)

Shadow has almost exactly what I have, just made from someone else and not quite as many features as mine. You will find his does most of the basics, though.

Quote from: Phobos on July 16, 2012, 12:47:01 PM
So why is the thread title "PC Dedicated Assets" and not "Hack Trainer Discussion"?

I think the program you are looking for is Cheat Engine. That is what most trainers for swbf1 are made from. But it has steep learning curve, for hackers.

Main topic title changed.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet