Unit 33's Rebel Marksman

Started by Unit 33, April 02, 2024, 08:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 02, 2024, 08:46:55 AM Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:48:46 AM by Unit 33
Unit 33's Rebel Marksman

https://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1665

Includes:

New head model, backpack and jacket (3D)! I've added a number of new textures to improve consistency with the other of Pandemic's rebel models.

Lowrez included for BF1.

Credits

- LucasArts
- Pandemic
- EA Capital Games for the head and backpack model
- Unit 33 - Modelling, textures, UV edits

Very nice job!

Out of curiosity, did you test to see how many render in-game at once?

My assumption is, based entirely on the way she looks, that she's within the original model's poly count, so won't be taxing on the engine.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

April 03, 2024, 01:10:11 AM #3 Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:14:03 AM by Unit 33
Quote from: Ty294 on April 02, 2024, 05:21:46 PMVery nice job!

Out of curiosity, did you test to see how many render in-game at once?
I didn't notice too much egregious low rez flipping, but then I used the Tirpider hack for the low rez (so it's less noticable).

btw it's 1,865 triangles

Quote from: Giftheck on April 03, 2024, 01:03:29 AMMy assumption is, based entirely on the way she looks, that she's within the original model's poly count, so won't be taxing on the engine.
TY may be referring to the fact I work in Blender - a few of us that use the SK blender addon have a suspicion that something about the export is slightly more taxing for stock BF1, even if model edits are minor.

:tu:  Really happy to see that we can have an un-ugly sniper in battlefront now.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

The high heels are perfect for maintaining balance on the edge of Cloud City  :tu:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet