4 (19%)
Droid Pilot
3 (14.3%)
Imperial Pilot
7 (33.3%)
Rebel Pilot
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

My favorite is the rebel pilot I enjoy using shotgun pistol combos against enemies. Imperial pilot would be my 2nd favorite zapper my least.

Over here it's: Imp 1st, Reb 2nd, Droid 3rd, and Clone NEVER.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I voted the IMP pilot. I really like his variation skins and his mortar launcher. Give me Jabba's Palace with the IMP pilot and I will DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!
Idk why you guys hate the clone pilot. He is actually quite a powerful person! His gun doesn't have range but I can do almost just as well with the clone pilot as much as the other 3... :shrug:

My favorite Pilot is the Emp one, it is black and it's mask is cool, i also like it's boots :D , my least favorite is the Rep, i haven't seen no one do really good with it, my best score with it is 38\14 :P

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 11, 2012, 06:48:24 PM
My favorite Pilot is the Emp one, it is black and it's mask is cool, i also like it's boots :D , my least favorite is the Rep, i haven't seen no one do really good with it, my best score with it is 38\14 :P
I do pretty good with him! The trick is to load up the gun half way then fire, that way it hurts the person a lot and you havn't overheated it! I did Jabba one time with the clone pilot and got 0 deaths and lots of kills. You just got to know how to use him...  :)

Lol, i have only used him like once so i wouldn't know :P

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 11, 2012, 07:11:33 PM
Lol, i have only used him like once so i wouldn't know :P
Ha Ha! Yea try using him on maps like Cloud City, Citidel, Jabba, Mos. Maps that are up-close. Then you can use him with skill on more open maps. ( tip: the roll action is your friend with the Clone Pilot ) :P

The Rebel pilot is my favorite. The Droid pilot is a close second. Third is the Empire pilot. And I never pick Clone pilot, because I take pride in being able to shoot people without an auto targeting weapon.

My favourite is Zappy due to it being hilariously over-powered.

The zapper has autoaim? :o i didn't notice.

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 12, 2012, 10:45:30 AM
The zapper has autoaim? :o i didn't notice.

you'll notice when u aim for one guy and its the guy 10 feet away that dies XD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

i like rep because its no aim  8)
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Ok so Arrow likes it because it's no aim...and you (Reaper Soul) are telling me it has autoaim... what  :blink:

Quote from: ★-<{Soul Reaper}>-★ on September 12, 2012, 01:56:53 PM
you'll notice when u aim for one guy and its the guy 10 feet away that dies XD
this is because it moves from one enemy to the next...
Quote from: {212}Leader.Arrow on September 12, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
i like rep because its no aim  8)
This means you don't have to aim very well to hit an enemy.  :)